Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teapot.

If Our Club Went Into Liquidation, Who Would You Support?

I don't think I could truly support another team, even if Leicester did disappear, but I would probably follow the clubs that I'm already fond of (Bradford City, Arsenal, Terek Grozny and Corithians) more closely.

As someone who isn't local to Leicester it would probably be impractical for me to follow a non-league reincarnation of the club unless they reached the football league, although I'd obviously keep an eye out for the results. I'd be a neutral.

Didn't we do this last week?

I've just had a brilliant idea, why don't we swap the Kop and The Family Stand. It would really improve the atmosphere and intimidate the away fans.

Thoughts?

if no new city team was formed id be after a season ticket at forest..... in the away end! in all honesty i could never support another team like i do leicester but if we vanished id prob go watch either Hinckley or notts county

Archived