Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teapot.

If Our Club Went Into Liquidation, Who Would You Support?

I don't think I could actually SUPPORT any other team. I could never have that same feeling for any other team but I would probably follow Burton Albion (born there!!!) and Arsenal (I just like the way they play).

X

I would support, as I do now, any team the missis' brother plays for (Ash Chambo).. Currently York City who have just been promoted back to the league.

I didn't realise you were related, it makes your comment the other week make more sense, you seemed overly enthusiastic that I had gone to the York, Newport FA Trophy at Wembley, and had spent the whole time telling everyone Ashley chambers was our youngest ever player. I pretty much cheered everything he did that day, but I was a little drunk.

I'd only be left with Kingsway Celtic Under 9s for next season - they are massive and I can walk to the ground/bit of grass they play on - kick off times are a bit crap - 10:30 sunday morning usually - pre season is exciting this year, huncote and ravenstone so far lol

Archived