Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
acooling08

Scottish Independence Poll

Do you want Scotland to leave the UK?  

313 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Scotland to leave the UK?

• Yes - I want Scotland to leave the UK.
    • No - I want Scotland to stay in the UK.
    • I don't know.
    • I don't care.

that miserable cant any fookin murray should be booed to death at wimbledon.. 

He has surely burnt his bridges with the Britain team now, no way can you be selected for a country you voted not to exist?

He has surely burnt his bridges with the Britain team now, no way can you be selected for a country you voted not to exist?

Considering he lives in England (so couldn't vote) he would have had the perfect excuse to stay quiet.  Instead he decimates his own supporter base (including at least half his native Scotland) with a truly chicken shit statement on twitter which just repeated the absolutely worthless fluff the SNP have been wafting around for the past couple of years.  His management must be absolutely tearing their hair out!

Just got up.

Come on Scotland lets vote Yes and get rid of Labour

This is the kind of thing I meant when I was talking about it a couple of pages ago. Sorry, there's a clear split in the right regarding this because the allure of shoving Labour out into the cold is too much for some. 

Why would you burn your own flag? That's a bit silly.

Because they think like Strokes does. It's not their flag.

As an aside, it looks like No is going to win handsomely. And Andy Murrays PR team really should be fired for letting him stick that tweet up. What the hell were he and they thinking, because as has been said, he can't vote anyway? It's just fuel for the morons on both sides to get stuck in, and they have. Stick to tennis, Andy - it's what you're good at.

Considering he lives in England (so couldn't vote) he would have had the perfect excuse to stay quiet.  Instead he decimates his own supporter base (including at least half his native Scotland) with a truly chicken shit statement on twitter which just repeated the absolutely worthless fluff the SNP have been wafting around for the past couple of years.  His management must be absolutely tearing their hair out!

Not a smart move at all, just when it seemed he he had finally brushed off the old 'Paraguay shirt joke' he offends the English with something far more serious and concrete.

Orkey vote in - huge win for No, 67% :blink: :blink: :blink:

The Islands are saying their oil is British, not Scottish.

Oh Ginger.

You really don't like Scotland, eh?

Did you get a dodgy pint up here, once?

If the rUK would be that much better off out of the Union, why have the UK main parties mobilised so heftily once the polls tightened?

You do realise many financial experts predicted the UK would be stronger financially without Scotland?

I'm thinking politically, not economically.

What does the fracture of a union that has lasted 300 years say about our international standing? I'm hearing "going from a first to a second-rate power" all over the international press.

As for the financial aspect...I've heard conflicting views, some experts think we will be, others think we won't. Given their past expertise in the fields of prediction I'm not putting much stock in either view.

Archived