Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brad_LCFC

When do season tickets get delivered?

If the club say mid July, it probably won't be mid July. They gave us swipe cards last season that made no difference because there were/are no electronic gates at the King Power. And the club sent me two last season, which arrived just days before the season started.

im a fan of Leicester but in previous seasons i have chose to only watch 3-5 matchs a season, next season will see me have my first season as a full time fan and my first season ticket. I would like to see us well organised and challenging for the playoffs. I have ordered my ticket through the Leicester web page in the Family Stand. Dont expect my ticket untill July.

I know its early stage but if we got to the playoffs, do you also get those tickets and if you got to the final anyone know how all of that works??

im a fan of Leicester but in previous seasons i have chose to only watch 3-5 matchs a season, next season will see me have my first season as a full time fan and my first season ticket. I would like to see us well organised and challenging for the playoffs. I have ordered my ticket through the Leicester web page in the Family Stand. Dont expect my ticket untill July.

I know its early stage but if we got to the playoffs, do you also get those tickets and if you got to the final anyone know how all of that works??

You will get priority on tickets for the Play Off games and the final.

Depends on whether Trav's your postie. If so, good luck. :P

I only just saw this! :glare:

At the moment I'm too busy delivering Olympics tickets, all which need signing for. Not yet delivered any to a house that looks like it's worth less than £300K.

This will be the most middle-class Olympics ever!

At the moment I'm too busy delivering Olympics tickets, all which need signing for. Not yet delivered any to a house that looks like it's worth less than £300K.

Then hurry up and deliver mine :glare:

Perhaps that's why you trip over large, bright yellow warning signs? :dunno::whistle:

And I've got my Olympics tickets - but my house isn't worth anything close to £300k.

And who are you calling middle class?! :o I'm proper posh, me. :D

Perhaps that's why you trip over large, bright yellow warning signs? :dunno::whistle:

And I've got my Olympics tickets - but my house isn't worth anything close to £300k.

And who are you calling middle class?! :o I'm proper posh, me. :D

Let me guess, you have one of those nice houses in Burnham Market?

Archived