Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2012/13

I have to agree with my fellow owl. We should have been 4-0 up at half time and if that is the standard of the better teams in the league we are going to have a very good season. Birmingham were rubbish and 3-2 was nowhere near an accurate reflection on the game. They would have robbed us if they got anything out of that last night. Rodri looks the real deal and he is going to score a lot of goals this season if he stays fit.

Is that Rodri the lad from Barcelona, did he score then?

Although it makes me sick seeing you in second, I'll have to say well done on beating Birmingham, who might be 'up there'. Were they not any good?

Is that Rodri the lad from Barcelona, did he score then?

Although it makes me sick seeing you in second, I'll have to say well done on beating Birmingham, who might be 'up there'. Were they not any good?

Rodri scored and looked a cut above this league. His movement and touches were excellent and if he stays fit he will score a lot of goals in the Championship.

Birmingham were dreadful 3-2 really flattered them. You'll murder them if they play like that again. Their keeper Butland was terrible and jittery all night, their back four had a torrid time all night trying to cope with the pace of JJ and Antonio, and they really struggled with the height of our players at set pieces. Chris Burke looked threatening at times, and the big lad Zigic was a handful when he came on, but they were really poor for a team that is supposed to be one of the contenders this season. We could and should have scored a lot more.

Archived