Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trickyfox

Lost too many good players

These players were not good enough and are on massive wages. They were always going to be shipped out. Who the hell says Pearson can't handle players with a big ego anyway? Dropping them when they play badly and keeping them out when they cop an attitude about it sounds like handling it to me. Or do you think the manager should kiss the players arses? We'll have a manager with no authority if he did that. Pearson will quite simply sign players of the right character and we won't have players with a bad attitude

Where the actual **** have you got that little gem of information from? Ridiculous

It might be ridiculous to you but my spy in the dressing room had his ear to the ground.... sooner rather than later you will have to face the facts....

It might be ridiculous to you but my spy in the dressing room had his ear to the ground.... sooner rather than later you will have to face the facts....

spy in the dressing room?? brilliant you hear it all in hear during close season!

Relegating players to the bench when they don't play well isn't rocket science, it’s a tried and tested method...... There was a big conflict between the old tried and tested players (wellens, king) and the new hungry players (mills) and this caused a rifted.... Pearson was never going to get rid of his blue eye boys was he........................

We have devalued the quality of the squad....

Pretty clear Tricky is on the wind up, he must have missed the ruling about WUM's getting instant life bans.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry for airing my views

Pretty clear Tricky is on the wind up, he must have missed the ruling about WUM's getting instant life bans.

once again I have a different opinion to that of the majority and I'm being lambasted for it.....

How many more top quality players are we going to ship out of this club????????????

Bamba, mills and Peltier all good players............. and who are we left with................Morgan, brilliant........... just the same type of player as pearson, but I'm afraid football has moved on and you need players with pace, ball control, skill and football intelligence.....

If all these players are being sold off because NP cannot manage them properly we have a problem..... The common factor in all these fall out's, rifts, disputes and arguments is Pearson.... He cannot seem to manage high profile players, well he better get a little more diplomatic as once and if we get into the top flight he will need to start managing players of a higher calibre and bigger reputations than the current players at the club....

It doesn’t look good for the squad.....

Thoughts....

What good players? Collectively they're not as good as the ones they replaced.

We've GOT to become sustainable & seeing as Sven's experiment failed spectacularly that means a sizeable amount on Premier League wages will be leaving, probably including Konch/Beckford too. There's nothing we or NP can do about it. The attempt to buy the league failed, it's over. Deal with it.

Anyway, give me 11 Morgans/Marshalls etc over 11 Mills's anyday.

once again I have a different opinion to that of the majority and I'm being lambasted for it.....

How is claiming you have inside information about a dressing room rift and a conspiracy to sell players an opinion?

It might be ridiculous to you but my spy in the dressing room had...

I thought the club had a court order preventing you from sticking your cock through the changing room's glory hole?

I can see why he's getting rid of the players he is, some are not good enough, some are too expensive.

However, that is only part of it. We need to replace them with cheaper and better, which is very tough.

What i'm interested in is who can we get in better than Bamba for around 750k? and Peltier for 350k? It feels like to sign anyone half decent/potential the price tag is 1m+, or for instance if we were top buy Bamba or Peltier from another club with their current form they would want a lot more than we are selling them for. We did buy bamba for 250k though which was very good business but were losing 400k from Peltier who has stepped up a league and been fairly decent in the championship, surely his value should be atleast the same?

What good players? Collectively they're not as good as the ones they replaced.

We've GOT to become sustainable & seeing as Sven's experiment failed spectacularly that means a sizeable amount on Premier League wages will be leaving, probably including Konch/Beckford too. There's nothing we or NP can do about it. The attempt to buy the league failed, it's over. Deal with it.

Anyway, give me 11 Morgans/Marshalls etc over 11 Mills's anyday.

That's 22 against 11 .... kinda cheating, maybe, perhaps, sort of ???????

Bamba wasn't exactly a good player, he was decent, but nothing more. Couldn't even head a ball. I have always had more faith in St Ledger and Morgan, two players who have established themselves as good Championship centre backs over the past few years. Mills was a good Championship centre half at other clubs; Reading and Doncaster. He looked good on the television (as Reading fans said a year ago), but his attitude is very poor and that's what annoyed me. Peltier is decent, and I thought he would make a squad player but obviously not.

I'd rather have us hungry players, than overpaid players. Nigel is doing well in getting rid of the high wages which must be a drag on the finances.

Bamba, Mills and Peltier can all be replaced in my opinion.

If I posted on a rocket science forum that I could launch potato into space using nothing more than a pair of your old Y fronts, I'd get lambasted on there.

Having the right to an opinion, doesn't mean people don't have the right to shoot down your fallacies.

Any idiot* can have an opinion, it's those who you present it to that decide it's merits. And yours for me (and by the looks of it everyone else) is severely lacking.

* And before you say it, I'm not calling you can idiot. It's a figure of speech.

What i'm interested in is who can we get in better than Bamba for around 750k? and Peltier for 350k? It feels like to sign anyone half decent/potential the price tag is 1m+, or for instance if we were top buy Bamba or Peltier from another club with their current form they would want a lot more than we are selling them for. We did buy bamba for 250k though which was very good business but were losing 400k from Peltier who has stepped up a league and been fairly decent in the championship, surely his value should be atleast the same?

Who says we have to spend the exact amounts we sold them for?

Bamba and Peltier im not too fussed about, but Mills has the potential to be one of the best centre halfs in the championship we shouldnt be loaning him out especially to a promotion rival

look what happened when pearson decided to loan out DJ Campbell and sell Gradel to leeds for 200k I can see the OP's point to be honest

If I posted on a rocket science forum that I could launch potato into space using nothing more than a pair of your old Y fronts, I'd get lambasted on there.

Having the right to an opinion, doesn't mean people don't have the right to shoot down your fallacies.

Any idiot* can have an opinion, it's those who you present it to that decide it's merits. And yours for me (and by the looks of it everyone else) is severely lacking.

* And before you say it, I'm not calling you can idiot. It's a figure of speech.

Did you know there is a variety of potato called "rocket" ??!!

Bamba and Peltier im not too fussed about, but Mills has the potential to be one of the best centre halfs in the championship we shouldnt be loaning him out especially to a promotion rival

look what happened when pearson decided to loan out DJ Campbell and sell Gradel to leeds for 200k I can see the OP's point to be honest

This is what I never understand... What if we offered him to all clubs, but Bolton (the case with Mills) were the only team that bid? Are we going to reject their bid and sit in him the reserves all year again so he takes even more money from the club?

Archived