Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox_on_tour

12/13 shirt numbers

Sorry to break it to you but Beckford won't make it to the first game, out the door soon!

Source?

Beckford will have 9 unless he's sold, and the 1st quote is who you should of been asking for a source

I'm not saying it to aggravate anyone or make it sound like I know everything about the ins and outs of the club because I don't BUT I do have it on good ground that Beckford won't be here next season and also don't be surprised if Konchesky isn't either.

Don't players tend to keep the number they were first given all through their career at one club? I can't think of any player who's ever changed their number(I might be wrong there :dunno:)

Don't players tend to keep the number they were first given all through their career at one club? I can't think of any player who's ever changed their number(I might be wrong there :dunno:)

Paul Gallagher, Andy King, Matt Oakley, Steve Howard, Conrad all had at least 2 in some cases 3 different numbers with us alone

I'm not saying it to aggravate anyone or make it sound like I know everything about the ins and outs of the club because I don't BUT I do have it on good ground that Beckford won't be here next season and also don't be surprised if Konchesky isn't either.

To be honest i could go around sayin this as i think most fans know they are more than likely two of the, if not the highest earners at the club and with FFP coming in etc etc

Andy King - Number 24 in the League one season, Number 10 since?

Training kit numbers are always different.

Thank God someone else has said it! Get fed up with 'Gallagher has 17' etc comments :glare:

I've said on here today, as I do every season, they are always different.

Thank God someone else has said it! Get fed up with 'Gallagher has 17' etc comments :glare:

I've said on here today, as I do every season, they are always different.

Gally 17

Errrrrr....lol

Archived