Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

sponsorship and ownership

How much are kingpower sponsoring the stadium and shirts? no figures were ever announced? I've noticed on the club website we have kept burrda on has a sponsor and added Puma as we all know already. Last but not least is there any other names mentioned in the consortium that bought us apart from the obvious? I've heard top and co are worth only over a £100 million but the company is raking in over £400m per year! so i'm guessing the other people involved are involved with kingpower too. Just trying to gauge how massive we are compared to the new owners at forest etc

Goal music, what

How much are kingpower sponsoring the stadium and shirts? no figures were ever announced? I've noticed on the club website we have kept burrda on has a sponsor and added Puma as we all know already. Last but not least is there any other names mentioned in the consortium that bought us apart from the obvious? I've heard top and co are worth only over a £100 million but the company is raking in over £400m per year! so i'm guessing the other people involved are involved with kingpower too. Just trying to gauge how massive we are compared to the new owners at forest etc

What are your thoughts on goal music?

Archived