Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Spudulike

L.S.F

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Posted

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Watched it last night. :D

Brilliant.

Posted

It was tried at the back of the Kop last season, about 50 people were involved and it sounded good but after about 2 games it just never returned.

Posted

This is based on the premise that we all know the words. I'm sure singing 'When you're tired and weary" at a Kasabian concert you'll get the same response as LSF at the KP.

Posted

You could easily tag 'LEICESTER' on to the end of it, like 'Hey Jude'.

I dunno, not everyone would go for it, so it would probably sound a bit crap.

Posted

Glad this has been brought up again. I mentioned it a couple of times last season and think it will sound amazing.

The more people that read the post and watch the video above, the more chance we have getting it to catch on.

Naaa na naaaa na naaa na na.

Posted

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

lol lol lol lol

Posted

I do like LSF but Underdog when they come out, Fire when we score and LSF beforehand?

Is Kasabian going to be soundtrack to this Thai investment?

Posted

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch HEY DUDE and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Serious?

Posted

Always wanted this to happen! I think if it starts in pre-season and gradually builds it's way up it could really catch on.

Definitely.

Get a Facebook page up to spread the word.

Posted

Needs a proper name, so it can be trend or whatever. I don't have a Twitter so I might be talking bollocks.

L.S.F@LCFC or something.

As long as that video is posted along with it so people know what's what.

Can you imagine even one side of a stadium singing that? Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Posted

Needs a proper name, so it can be trend or whatever. I don't have a Twitter so I might be talking bollocks.

L.S.F@LCFC or something.

As long as that video is posted along with it so people know what's what.

Can you imagine even one side of a stadium singing that? Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Aye, decent idea that. Might see if Kasabian will RT it because I'm pretty sure there'll be quite a few Leicester fans following them.

Posted

I'll download that video and cut it at the right point so it's easier to understand. Easier than telling people to start at 3.30, people are lazy.

Posted

1. LSF is one of the best Kasabian tracks. (I think maybe Club foot is the best)

2. They are Leicester through and through

3. Hey Jude, nothing against it as such, has its place, but lets face it, over rated Liverpool band from the 60's and many fans from different clubs use that tune.

4. Kasabian are LEICESTER through and through.

Posted

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

I agree. The outro from L.S.F. would be perfect for us. I like Hey Jude, but I bet loads of clubs sing that. As you say - this would be ours

Hey Dude?!

Posted

Too many bottlejobs who claim they'll join in from behind a keyboard but won't bother in reality in my opinion (i.e. how the Ajax/Melbourne song died on it arse at Peterborough after people bummed it on here) for this to happen.

Sorry to be cynical about our support but originality is a dirty word and there are too many sheep afraid of looking like a twat for singing on their own. Would love people to prove me wrong though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...