Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

L.S.F

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch Hey Dude and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Watched it last night. :D

Brilliant.

Glad this has been brought up again. I mentioned it a couple of times last season and think it will sound amazing.

The more people that read the post and watch the video above, the more chance we have getting it to catch on.

Naaa na naaaa na naaa na na.

lol lol lol lol

Anyone catch Kasabian at T in the Park ?? I know that it's been said before but why the hell haven't the club latched on to L.S.F ?? Ditch HEY DUDE and get the crowd singing it pre kick-off. It wouldn't take much to get this going and it would be ours. Superb.

Serious?

Needs a proper name, so it can be trend or whatever. I don't have a Twitter so I might be talking bollocks.

L.S.F@LCFC or something.

As long as that video is posted along with it so people know what's what.

Can you imagine even one side of a stadium singing that? Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Needs a proper name, so it can be trend or whatever. I don't have a Twitter so I might be talking bollocks.

L.S.F@LCFC or something.

As long as that video is posted along with it so people know what's what.

Can you imagine even one side of a stadium singing that? Gives me chills just thinking about it.

Aye, decent idea that. Might see if Kasabian will RT it because I'm pretty sure there'll be quite a few Leicester fans following them.

1. LSF is one of the best Kasabian tracks. (I think maybe Club foot is the best)

2. They are Leicester through and through

3. Hey Jude, nothing against it as such, has its place, but lets face it, over rated Liverpool band from the 60's and many fans from different clubs use that tune.

4. Kasabian are LEICESTER through and through.

I agree. The outro from L.S.F. would be perfect for us. I like Hey Jude, but I bet loads of clubs sing that. As you say - this would be ours

Hey Dude?!

Too many bottlejobs who claim they'll join in from behind a keyboard but won't bother in reality in my opinion (i.e. how the Ajax/Melbourne song died on it arse at Peterborough after people bummed it on here) for this to happen.

Sorry to be cynical about our support but originality is a dirty word and there are too many sheep afraid of looking like a twat for singing on their own. Would love people to prove me wrong though...

Archived