Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

L.S.F

1. LSF is one of the best Kasabian tracks. (I think maybe Club foot is the best)

2. They are Leicester through and through

3. Hey Jude, nothing against it as such, has its place, but lets face it, over rated Liverpool band from the 60's and many fans from different clubs use that tune.

4. Kasabian are LEICESTER through and through.

I was a agreeing until third one, i'm not a fan of the beatles but saying they're overrated is ludicrous

The 'over rated liverpool band' comment was tongue in cheek.

However, to be honest, I always prefered the Stones myself

My main point was Kasabian are 'Leicester'.... although the 'Hey Jude' works well (I always join in) it is used by many clubs and a kasabian track would be more appropriate.

You can hardly hear Hey Jude because it's played so loudly that it drowns it out anyway.

The only time that ever properly got going was the Cardiff playoff game. Everyone and their dog was up for it that day.

I think a decent chant could be made out of the chorus of Run by Snow Patrol.

Not good at creating lyrics though so will let someone else have a go at changing the lines. Something around us not having a choice and hearing our voice etc..

I think we need the club on board to get L.S.F going. An edit of the singalong section played in the Hey (D)Jude slot before each match will catch on, I reckon. Surprised that no other club have cottoned on to this, perhaps they have, it's only a matter of time. We should make it ours before its too late.

Lost Souls Forever :scarf:

I think we need the club on board to get L.S.F going. An edit of the singalong section played in the Hey (D)Jude slot before each match will catch on, I reckon. Surprised that no other club have cottoned on to this, perhaps they have, it's only a matter of time. We should make it ours before its too late.

Lost Souls Forever :scarf:

Not being funny but getting the club on board? Is this what supporter in England has come to? Just bloody belt it out until every **** in the ground joins in!

I think jobber should buy a crash cymbal and snare drum so he can do the intro

They actually had a full drum kit on the terrace at Aachen when we went. Was a bit bizarre, but pretty cool when the drummer got a song with a techno beat going through half-time.

Archived