Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Sinatra fans?

I was only joking really. :)

He’s OK , but I really don’t get the OTT praise for him in the same way I don’t get it for Elvis , Jacko Madonna etc

Some of the stuff I’ve read about his personal life puts me off him to be honest , and I'm not a great fan of any of those crooners . I don't really like that style of music

He’s OK , but I really don’t get the OTT praise for him in the same way I don’t get it for Elvis , Jacko Madonna etc

Some of the stuff I’ve read about his personal life puts me off him to be honest , and I'm not a great fan of any of those crooners . I don't really like that style of music

He was a total scumbag, that's for sure. I don't get this style of music, either. It does absolutely nothing for me at all. I just can't see the point in it.

:P

People can make their own minds up

:D

I remember going to the old Boot and Shoe WMC back in the day and there was this musical comedy duo on ( they were quite well known around the clubs but I can't remember what they were called ) .

Anyway , they were doing this comedy sketch which involved them doing daft things to pre recorded clips of music.

At one point they both stood with their backs to the audience pretending to pee in the urinals while "Strangers in the Night" was playing. You can probably imagine what they did when it got to the "exchanging glances" bit .

You probably had to be there to see how funny it was. :)

Ahh , I miss the old WMC s :(

I can't say I'm a big fan of his music but his interpretation and phrasing of the classic American song book of the likes of Cole Porter and Irving Berlin is unmatched. I remember biking home to see his concert from the Festival Hall to the scoffs of my mates. I think the original Ocean's 11 was a cool film at the time.

Your just too hip to be cool, man!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived