Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan69

Steve Lovell chant

haha Collymore that's good. If he signs i reckon he will be a fans favourite anyway  :D  :D

136226[/snapback]

Let's not go counting chickens. He doesn't sound as if he's like a greyhound out of the trap trying to get here cos he asked for time to think, not time to engage the brain and register how bloody lucky he is but 48 hours

God, how long does it take people to "think" these days?

If I was miles from anywhere in Dundee and someone asked me to play football at the Walkers I'd jump in his car and say "If you mean it, start drivin..."

In my experience the 48-hours bit means he's got a few other options to weigh up.

Serve him right if CL had been speaking to a couple of decent strikers and went for the one that seemed keenest, cos although he's done alright inScotland (whatever that proves), his record in England doesn't sound so clever.

Nothing against him mind its just that ENTHUSIASM and PASSION for this club has to come with capital letters as far as I'm concerned - not the sort of indifference that takes 48 hours to grapple with.

haha Collymore that's good. If he signs i reckon he will be a fans favourite anyway  :D  :D

136226[/snapback]

Let's not go counting chickens. He doesn't sound as if he's like a greyhound out of the trap trying to get here cos he asked for time to think, not time to engage the brain and register how bloody lucky he is but 48 hours

God, how long does it take people to "think" these days?

If I was miles from anywhere in Dundee and someone asked me to play football at the Walkers I'd jump in his car and say "If you mean it, start drivin..."

In my experience the 48-hours bit means he's got a few other options to weigh up.

Serve him right if CL had been speaking to a couple of decent strikers and went for the one that seemed keenest, cos although he's done alright inScotland (whatever that proves), his record in England doesn't sound so clever.

Nothing against him mind its just that ENTHUSIASM and PASSION for this club has to come with capital letters as far as I'm concerned - not the sort of indifference that takes 48 hours to grapple with.

136253[/snapback]

Seconded

Remember the old Steve Claridge chant? ohhhhhhhhh Stevie stevie, stevie stevie stevie Claridge, just do that but change the words to Steve Lovell. BRILLIANT! :D

136219[/snapback]

Wasn't it 'super super Steve super super Steve super super Steve super Stevie Claridge? :huh:

Remember the old Steve Claridge chant? ohhhhhhhhh Stevie stevie, stevie stevie stevie Claridge, just do that but change the words to Steve Lovell. BRILLIANT! :D

136219[/snapback]

Wasn't it 'super super Steve super super Steve super super Steve super Stevie Claridge? :huh:

136264[/snapback]

yeah that was it lol,just realised as i was reading back through i got it wrong, sorry all

136219[/snapback]

136264[/snapback]

yeah that was it lol,just realised as i was reading back through i got it wrong, sorry all

136268[/snapback]

tut tut ;)

stevie lovell

bagged a shovel............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................of..errr........goals.... ........................................i'll get mi coat........ :(

stevie lovell

bagged a shovel................................................................................of..errr........goals....  ........................................i'll get mi coat........ :(

136363[/snapback]

lollollol

Lovell's in the air, he's everywhere I look around

Lovell's in the air, every sight and every sound

and I don't know if I'm being foolish

don't know if I'm being wise

but he's something that I must believe in

and he's there when I look in your eyes... 

Lovell's in the air, Lovell's in the air, oh, oh, oh, oh, uh,

uh, uh, uh.

For those that remember it. ;)

but it's something that I must believe in

and it's there when I look in your eyes... 

uh, uh, uh.

136460[/snapback]

lol

That would sound amazing if thousands of City fans sang that at the same time!

Cant see it catching though!

but he's something that I must believe in

and he's there when I look in your eyes... 

uh, uh, uh.

136460[/snapback]

I hate that record!

Archived