Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jag-02

NEW LEICESTER KIT!

I quite like it, and the fact it's a Puma kit should iron out the quality issues from last season.

It's the right shade of blue and isn't the godawful template Cardiff and Coventry have been lumbered with.

Not much cause to complain really.

If our kit looked like that fit, it'd be gorgeous.

I noticed last year that the bigger clubs like Tottenham and Newcastle had much better fitting shirts compared to clubs like Cardiff, who had baggy shirts with really long sleeves.

There's Puma, then there's Genesis Puma, basically two different companies.

Wow, look - it's a blue shirt with a white shoulder. A triumph of design, my daughter would never be able to create something so spectacular with a pack of crayons and the inside of a Coco Pops box.

Danns said he thought the kit was pretty average when he picked it up but it's really comfortable and it's quality. Whether the replica shirts are the same we'll have to wait and see. Bit expensive though.

I read that tweet too. I think those comments were more than likely trying to please everyone who tweeted him with their opinions on the shirt.

Archived