Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jag-02

NEW LEICESTER KIT!

I think there is only Leicester that can build everything up, and try and get as many as possible down for tomorrow, only to reveal it 13 hours earlier!

Wish I hadn't looked now, ahead of tomorrow! lol

Seriously though the badge looks out of place, would have liked it in the middle if the Puma logo is on the right there. Not to fussed though, it's a shirt, they will be a new one out before you can say 'Leicester are the 2012/13 Champions' :ph34r:

I think there is only Leicester that can build everything up, and try and get as many as possible down for tomorrow, only to reveal it 13 hours earlier!

The same thing happened last year lol

Wish I hadn't looked now, ahead of tomorrow! lol

Seriously though the badge looks out of place, would have liked it in the middle if the Puma logo is on the right there. Not to fussed though, it's a shirt, they will be a new one out before you can say 'Leicester are the 2012/13 Champions' :ph34r:

I'm sure the quality will do it more justice remember last year and we got the pics of the Burkka kit and it looked quite decent and then when you got it and looked at it closely it fell apart in your hands

Archived