Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Kasper

Just been told he was there tonight but just not in the team, who was the keeper we brought on in the second half? We didn't have a programme and I missed the subs :(

there's a trialist we have training with us atm as Smith is injured so probably him

He's only just linked back up with the squad. Been in training what 3 days if that? He was there tonight, had my picture took with him at the end of the game. No doubt he will play Saturday.

I heard somewhere (probably on here) that SSL and Schmeichel weren't supposed to report back until Monday this week but Schmeichel went to Austria and the open training session anyway.

I read that in an article, but they probably went just for the team exercise and all that?

Kasper was at Hinckley yesterday though, Stringer mentioned it.

Kasper was in the stands sitting with NP and CS, he was in his kit but SSL wasn't, spoke to stringer after and he seemed to think there was something in that as in he might leave! I hope he doesn't and when I was chatting with SSL he didn't seem down beat or anything, so not going to read anything into what stringer was thinking/saying!

Kasper was in the stands sitting with NP and CS, he was in his kit but SSL wasn't, spoke to stringer after and he seemed to think there was something in that as in he might leave! I hope he doesn't and when I was chatting with SSL he didn't seem down beat or anything, so not going to read anything into what stringer was thinking/saying!

Kasper or SSL? SSL could be important if ZW's injury worries keep coming back. As for Kasper, I doubt we could replace him for the money we spent.

Archived