Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

So if someone had a gun to your head...

...and told you to name your absolute single favourite song of all time (and let's imagine the gunman has some sort of telepathic sense so can tell whether you really mean it or not) or he'd pull the trigger, what'd it be?

None of this "well it would be one of these 5" etc, or saying you simply couldn't choose. This guy's gonna take you out unless you come up with your personal right answer. (I am aware that this hypothetical situation is unlikely, but use your imagination)

For me, I think I'd have to say:

3:37 of absolute musical perfection.

First person to say "well it would probably come down to these two..." gets their head blown off :)

I'd be dead. :(

EDIT: Plus, if he can read my mind, why's he asking? :P

He can only read emotions, including whether or not your answer is genuine. He can't get at specific information like the song you're thinking of...

Is the gunman understanding of favourite tracks within musical genres?

'Fraid not. You see he's quite the madman.

If he can only read emotions then it would depend on my mood at the time!

Hoisted by your own petard, sir!

His telepathic insight is strong though, he can actually see past mood to more deeply embedded thoughts.

Oops, wrong answer. Nice knowing of you... :wave:

He may have a gun but if he wants to debate my mood while I've got PMT then good luck to him! :devil:

Well it would probably different the next day....

but for what it meant at the time and how I felt after hearing the first few seconds of the waves crashing and just right then knowing this band would be very important to me it would have to be:-

hmmmmmmmmm I'd quite possibly go for Maggot Brain by Funkadelic.

Fvcking hell! I'm listening to that right now! I just opened Spotify and put that on seconds before reading your post to see whether I'd go for that. I don't want to pick something that someone else has already chosen, so I won't pick that, but bloody good choice.

Fvcking hell! I'm listening to that right now! I just opened Spotify and put that on seconds before reading your post to see whether I'd go for that. I don't want to pick something that someone else has already chosen, so I won't pick that, but bloody good choice.

I'm definitey not hidden under a table in your house :ph34r:

It is an amazing song! Great minds.

"Or drown in my oooooooooooooown shit"

I'm definitey not hidden under a table in your house :ph34r:

It is an amazing song! Great minds.

"Or drown in my oooooooooooooown shit"

It certainly is! I wasn't sure whether instrumentals count as songs, but I can't see why not, and since you've picked one, I've gone for The Edge by David McCallum and David Axelrod. So, if I'm getting shot, you're going down with me.

Now I'm going to search the house for something. Definitely not making sure underneath the table is 21st Century Fox-free - that would just be ridiculous. Haha! lol

:ermm::ph34r:

Like others have said, my favourite track changes all the time, but the one I picked is my choice quite often.

Come as you are by nirvana for me. Don't know what it is about that song but I just find it amazing

I considered that one. Great track.

Archived