Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Nuge

Okay a little theory ! Remember seeing on twitter during the summer that he, danns, peltier, Marshall and a few others went on a lads holiday in Vegas. Nuge had to leave early cuz apparently he had drunk too much and remember him getting stick on twitter getting called a lightweight lol this has clearly got back to big Nige and has sold peltier, benched danns and Nuge and Marshall is just too good ! In all seriousness though I think he will be starting Saturday. If not I don't know why - he can score a goal out of nothing which we saw so much last season. his goals at Portsmouth and Southampton perfect examples. Opinions?

I don't think him being on the bench last night has any bearing on whether he will start on Saturday. NP picked a team to beat Torquay & he will pick a team he thinks capable of beating Peterborough. Horses for courses.

Personally, I think he will start against Peterborough.........even if he is a lightweight

I don't understand? Your theory is that because they got drunk on a lads holiday, they have all been punished by NP apart from Marshall?

As much as I love twitter, it has a ridiculous effect on the rumour mill.

The lad went on holiday and got drunk. Big deal, what players do in their own time (within reason), especially on holiday, is up to them. I cannot for a second imagine that is the reason Pelts got sold and Nuge and Danns were on the bench. To even suggest it is lunacy.

We have a squad of players, all of them will play this season. Nuge clearly wasn't happy at not starting yesterday, but frankly, an early round game against a league 2 team is the perfect time to try different partnerships and formations. For some that will mean not starting games, or only getting 45 mins. Either way, no big deal at all.

As for Saturday, I think we'll go out and attack, I have no idea who will start though. Vardy has had a decent pre-season so is in with a shout, but I would expect all 3 of them will get some game time.

Edit: If I missed a joke and have jumped the gun a bit then apologies, bad day at work! :unsure:

I don't understand? Your theory is that because they got drunk on a lads holiday, they have all been punished by NP apart from Marshall?

As much as I love twitter, it has a ridiculous effect on the rumour mill.

The lad went on holiday and got drunk. Big deal, what players do in their own time (within reason), especially on holiday, is up to them. I cannot for a second imagine that is the reason Pelts got sold and Nuge and Danns were on the bench. To even suggest it is lunacy.

We have a squad of players, all of them will play this season. Nuge clearly wasn't happy at not starting yesterday, but frankly, an early round game against a league 2 team is the perfect time to try different partnerships and formations. For some that will mean not starting games, or only getting 45 mins. Either way, no big deal at all.

As for Saturday, I think we'll go out and attack, I have no idea who will start though. Vardy has had a decent pre-season so is in with a shout, but I would expect all 3 of them will get some game time.

Omg lol joke alert

I just don't think Nuge gets credit he deserves. I think he should have won player of the season last season. He doesn't even have a proper song ! Apart from du du du David nugent. how shit. Let's show him some more appreciation !

So he doesn't have a proper song apart from the one we sing?

I just don't think Nuge gets credit he deserves. I think he should have won player of the season last season. He doesn't even have a proper song ! Apart from du du du David nugent. how shit. Let's show him some more appreciation !

I appreciate him, he works hard. Like him.

Just that I went off of him abit when he said he was gutted he couldn't watch Everton in the FA Cup semi-final, and had to play against Millwall instead. He didn't have a good game either. I didn't like that, Leicester should come first.

Archived