Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Nuge

It's exactly the same babylon ..... but one applies to me and one applies to you ..... and you can't see how ridiculous your defending of NP was when it was clear what he meant by the things he didn't say .... and it was clear what Nuge meant to from what he didn't say .... you decided to jump on one and defend the other.

But I can't be arsed to argue with you about it - you know it's hypocritical, i know it too.

In fairness the situation here is clear, Nugent wants to be in the team, he's having a moan about it. In terms of any fallings out (Of which there have been about two at most) they aren't so black and white, you can't really comment on those without knowing what has caused them. (Headbutt :ph34r:)

I said there would be trouble ahead and now it's started already.

Nugent would walk into any other championship team.

I have my doubts about the NP man management and expect more players to follow Nuges distain.

lol He's quite clearly playing up to the people who are now reading his tweets.

In fairness the situation here is clear, Nugent wants to be in the team, he's having a moan about it. In terms of any fallings out (Of which there have been about two at most) they aren't so black and white, you can't really comment on those without knowing what has caused them. (Headbutt :ph34r:)

Well apparently it was clear, because Nigel didn't say something, and because he didn't say something, that means it means something.

david nugent â€@nuge101235

Gym session tomorrow looking foward to doing some benching

Expand

lol

If it is a problem for Pearson then I am sure he will nip it in the bud. Maybe he is just testing the odd fan who overreacted to the first tweet about the view from the bench? Not that football fans would overreact of course.

Must be a sign of the times.

I've always thought if I was a pro footballer (ok don't laff) I'd keep off Twitter. Stay completely away from it, in terms of actually posting stuff.

I think it can be a recipe for problems.

For me, David should simply focus on getting back into the team, and then on taking his chance when he does. What we've seen from Pearson, or it appears to be the case anyway, is that he rules the roost. Much like Fergy at United. Hell, I bet he hates any of his players venting their frustrations, even sarcastically or 'tongue in cheek' on a public forum. I wouldn't even risk it with Pearson either, particularly, and I think this is important, as Nugent is not expendable.

No it's not exactly the same though is it. It's hardly surprising you have jumped to "I can't be arsed to argue" after one post because clearly you are talking out of your arris.

I have interpreted written word and I am not even having a go at him.

You have interpreted (looking at your above post) something Pearson didn't say (righteo) and are using it to slaughter someone.

And you cannot see the difference? lol

Oh and I'm still awaiting these facts that I have ignored because I don't like them. Are these the same facts you mention above. You know the ones you came up with from things Pearson didn't actually say? WTF.

I'm not good enough on the emoticons to know which one is "yawn".

I can't be arsed to argue Babylon because you never see your hypocracy. It was obvious at the time of NP refusing to speak about "situations" beyond a few words which could be interpreted the way i and many others did .... it's also clear that through the double meanings of Nuge's tweets that he's referring to his own benching ....

One you jump on and don't allow as a valid opinion and you must be still climbing down from your horse it was that high .... but you've immediately misinterpreted Nuge's comments and can't see the double standards.

We both know what he meant. You knew what NP was alluding to too, but you used the fact that he hadn't signed a statement to that affect to make conjecture meaningless, .... but now you do the same it's all OK.

Well, I think from that we can clearly see how he is fully supportive of Pearson's selection policy.

Pearson said nothing about this, so that clearly means that he means something. Obviously him and Nugent have fallen out, I've heard someone on Bentleys say they are no longer able to talk to each other. Do you want a manager who can't handle egos, we should get rid now and get someone in who can handle big names.

I'm not good enough on the emoticons to know which one is "yawn".

I can't be arsed to argue Babylon because you never see your hypocracy. It was obvious at the time of NP refusing to speak about "situations" beyond a few words which could be interpreted the way i and many others did .... it's also clear that through the double meanings of Nuge's tweets that he's referring to his own benching ....

One you jump on and don't allow as a valid opinion and you must be still climbing down from your horse it was that high .... but you've immediately misinterpreted Nuge's comments and can't see the double standards.

We both know what he meant. You knew what NP was alluding to too, but you used the fact that he hadn't signed a statement to that affect to make conjecture meaningless, .... but now you do the same it's all OK.

How do you emoticon a 'yawn' cos I'm stifling one now....

Hold on...

:yawn:

Must be a sign of the times.

I've always thought if I was a pro footballer (ok don't laff) I'd keep off Twitter. Stay completely away from it, in terms of actually posting stuff.

I think it can be a recipe for problems.

For me, David should simply focus on getting back into the team, and then on taking his chance when he does. What we've seen from Pearson, or it appears to be the case anyway, is that he rules the roost. Much like Fergy at United. Hell, I bet he hates any of his players venting their frustrations, even sarcastically or 'tongue in cheek' on a public forum. I wouldn't even risk it with Pearson either, particularly, and I think this is important, as Nugent is not expendable.

Have you read through his tweets? Next to nothing and really not worth people talking about Nugent leaving or falling out with Pearson.

Pearson said nothing about this, so that clearly means that he means something. Obviously him and Nugent have fallen out, I've heard someone on Bentleys say they are no longer able to talk to each other. Do you want a manager who can't handle egos, we should get rid now and get someone in who can handle big names.

:yawn:

It was obvious at the time of NP refusing to speak about "situations" beyond a few words which could be interpreted the way i and many others did .... it's also clear that through the double meanings of Nuge's tweets that he's referring to his own benching ....

He spoke about SSL, he said on Radio Leicester there was absolutely no problem. What more do you want? Beckford said nothing had happened and there was no problem. Even Matt Mills, no longer at the club said there was no argument. You used nothing but rumour and unspoken words to berate the manager.

Where as David Nugent clearly stated in his opinion that HE believes, you shouldn't leave your top scorer on the bench. It doesn't matter what game he was referring to. The words mean the same thing. "That's why you don't leave your top scorer on the bench".

Not forgetting a rather major factor once again. I am not using it as a reason to slate him, which you did.

Archived