Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ashfosse

Birminghams Forza Blues

http://www.bcfc.com/...hed-305602.aspx

Anyone think this is a good idea?....or is it a bit sad? villa have certainly been ripping the p*ss out of this.

it seems really organised and the club appear to have really taken to it. if it comes off and creates a better atmosphere then fair enough....certainly a lot more official than the fosse boys.....

WYS

Exactly, the club are behind it.

My Brum mate is very much against it.

Once again though puts our club to shame who try and pretend to care about the atmosphere when I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were actually anti-it with their antics.

We'll see.

Even gayer than the Fosse Boys.

What happened to just singing at a football ground? Why you have to be in a special group is beyond me.

Because no one sings in a football ground, no one sings when there sat down on there seats. It takes 'groups' who want to stand all the game, hardcore fans such as L1 hence everyone stands!

Because no one sings in a football ground, no one sings when there sat down on there seats. It takes 'groups' who want to stand all the game, hardcore fans such as L1 hence everyone stands!

Exactly, it's not like the old days where 20,000 people are happy to stand and join in when the atmosphere compels them to. Lots of clubs have tried to organise groups in this day and age because there is sadly only a small percentage that like standing and singing at home grounds.

I don't know why people take the piss out of the fosse boys so much, they made some mistakes but they had the right intentions and didn't do anything particularly embarrassing.

What are they doing exactly? Other than the unreserved seating (which is potentially a good idea) the rest of it seemed a bit vague.

Well they're letting them take banners and flags (not that i'm a big fan of them) in and not trying to stop them before they start, the club that is, unless it's all an LCFC type smokescreen and they eject them and ban them after the first game.

Archived