Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

Encouraging second half

So how many points does that earn us?

A defeat is a defeat.

Why are we persisting with Dyer? Why keep Nugent on the bench?

At least we can look forward to Wellens and Gallagher coming back.

Where was this thread on Saturday?

Thought the first 3 sentences were pretty fair. I don't get people praising us for a second half come back consisting of one consolation goal. We've had plenty of encouraging second halves over the last 2 seasons but that gets you nowhere if you've been pitiful and given two goals away in the first.

I think Pearson was right not to change a winning team tonight and I think the last bit is just a bit silly.

Still, nice to see that abusing other posters is in fact allowed but only if you get 8 rep points. :whistle:

Awaits similar insults

Thought the first 3 sentences were pretty fair. I don't get people praising us for a second half come back consisting of one consolation goal. We've had plenty of encouraging second halves over the last 2 seasons but that gets you nowhere if you've been pitiful and given two goals away in the first.

I think Pearson was right not to change a winning team tonight and I think the last bit is just a bit silly.

Still, nice to see that abusing other posters is in fact allowed but only if you get 8 rep points. :whistle:

Awaits similar insults

Well he did ask how many points it got :P

To be fair we were the better taco in both halves we go. Hit on the counter for the first, and that just killed us, we had a number of good chances to win it I can think of vardy, Nugent and dyer missing glorious chances and knocky and the midfield having decent chances to score, one of those games, we were good enough to win it. But we didn't suck it up Joe get on with it

So how many points does that earn us?

A defeat is a defeat.

Why are we persisting with Dyer? Why keep Nugent on the bench?

At least we can look forward to Wellens and Gallagher coming back.

I was looking forward to an encouraging thread after looking at that title, and then you gave us that.

I'm so glad about the second post making viewing this thread worthwhile in the end.

Archived