Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lcfclee

Is Vardy good enough to be a main striker ?

I didn't understand the comment.

He said he's decent without saying why.

I don't have a problem with him, just didn't get the comment.

He's got something about him that we all like but I think he should start from the bench and work his way into the fold by showing his worth as an impact sub

I will judge that once iv'e seen a replay of his header.

If it really was an absolute shocker, then i would immediately go with Nugent and Becks next game

But Nugent missed a sitter tonight, Beckford has missed countless chances the last three games... Drop all three and play King up top on his own.

He's got something about him that we all like but I think he should start from the bench and work his way into the fold by showing his worth as an impact sub

Well perhaps Nugent and Beckfort should prove themselves first choice.

But Nugent missed a sitter tonight, Beckford has missed countless chances the last three games... Drop all three and play King up top on his own.

If we hadn't sold Parkes that would have been a deadly partnership. Pearson out.

Are people really gonna dismiss our new signings based upon ONE game?

I don't only mean Vardy.. People are questioning Matt James as well.

I'm genuinely amazed at some of the comments on here tonight.

It was one game people, and a game we should have probably won by the sounds of it.

And it's so so biased! Amazingly biased..

Marshall sounds like he hardly had a touch, defensively we sounded shocking and Beckford sounded completely ineffectual.

Why then, have we started a Vardy thread?

Why not a Marshall thread, a Morgan thread or a Nuge thread?

Amazing.

Give him a flipping chance for flip sake.

Sounds like he's been getting into some good flipping positions so I'm sure he'll start hitting the flipping net soon.

Flipping eck Empty. Don't get so flipping irate.

Give him a flipping chance for flip sake.

Sounds like he's been getting into some good flipping positions so I'm sure he'll start hitting the flipping net soon.

I hope so as he has an obvious talent and I want him to do well for his sake as well as ours as fans

Archived