Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

This Will be Our Best Side

I'll let Nigel know straight away.

Sarcasm doesn't suit you lol , in all seriousness the reason I posted this thread was to remind peeps that the team played yesterday wasn't at full strength we have an 2 very good CBs to come into the frame, hopefully NP won't persist with Dyer and start Knockaert as he looks to me to be the real deal.

King with Drinkwater in the centre of the park, offered both defensive stability as well as attacking threat from what I have seen so far.

Play that team every single weak and we will win games with a beautiful sense of purpose.

Sarcasm doesn't suit you lol , in all seriousness the reason I posted this thread was to remind peeps that the team played yesterday wasn't at full strength we have an 2 very good CBs to come into the frame, hopefully NP won't persist with Dyer and start Knockaert as he looks to me to be the real deal.

King with Drinkwater in the centre of the park, offered both defensive stability as well as attacking threat from what I have seen so far.

Play that team every single weak and we will win games with a beautiful sense of purpose.

Haha. ;) I agree however. I'm so pleased that we appear to have the real Andy King back. Vardy should have had two yesterday. Nugent is getting into the right positions. I dont think however Moore has done too much wrong, but would love to see a Whitbread - Morgan partnership.

Haha. ;) I agree however. I'm so pleased that we appear to have the real Andy King back. Vardy should have had two yesterday. Nugent is getting into the right positions. I dont think however Moore has done too much wrong, but would love to see a Whitbread - Morgan partnership.

I really hope that NP persists with this attacking play it will provide dividends his previous style of play was effective but it would only get playoff material, the way we are playing at the moment is very composed football similar to Norwich's style and Swansea's if we can replicate that all the time it would bring automatic promotion.

We are half way their atm, playing very good football but not getting the results once we click into full gear the results will come and I am not saying that falsely I genuinely believe it will happen, poor officiating stopped us yesterday.

Thats right because there is no way we will get any injuries, suspensions or loss of form this season.

I'd personally like to see a 4-2-3-1;

Kasper

De Laet -- Morgan -- Whitbread/SSL -- Konchesky

King/James -- Drinkwater

Knockaert -- Marshall -- Vardy

Nugent

Left back is still an area which could be improved, and I also don't rate Kasper as high as other fans, although he is as good as we can attract at this level. The two, whoever they will be, should offer enough defensive cover. Marshall isn't isolated out wide, instead, he is playing behind the striker where he can create chances and shoot. Vardy's hardwork and ability to beat defenders both on the ground, and in the air, should work out wide; he can also cut inside, so can Knockaert.

The football philosophy we have adopted at the last two away games took some bloody time for NP to start doing :thumbup: but my word what a difference it makes we look a different team I guess we have the players to fulfill that now.

Stick with the philosophy I don't care if we aren't getting results at this stage this is how I like to see a team play football.

Does anyone else agree?

The football philosophy we have adopted at the last two away games took some bloody time for NP to start doing :thumbup: but my word what a difference it makes we look a different team I guess we have the players to fulfill that now.

Stick with the philosophy I don't care if we aren't getting results at this stage this is how I like to see a team play football.

Does anyone else agree?

I agree with you 100%,what i would like to see is that we get in our stride straight away,not like the first half against Posh and Charlton.

Also carry on playing the way we are then results will come as teams will not be able to compete with us.

I still think Danns is part of our best 11

SAME this one is quiet weird but think it could work

-----------kasper

de lat--morgan--SSL--konch

--------- --danns-------------

knocheart--king--vardy

------------marsh------------

-------nuge/beckford------

SAME this one is quiet weird but think it could work

-----------kasper

de lat--morgan--SSL--konch

--------- --danns-------------

knocheart--king--vardy

------------marsh------------

-------nuge/beckford------

Needs more strickers.

I still think Danns is part of our best 11

I'm undecided about him... Although he brings pace and energy to the team, he seems to foul a lot and doesn't seem to keep the ball as well as other midfielders.

Kasper

De Laet

Morgan

Whitbread

Konchesky

Marshall

King

Drinkwater

Knockaert

Vardy

Nugent

Play that team and let it build consistency we will get results imo.

For home games yes.

For away games I think we should add Danns to the midfield at the expense of Knockaert or Marshall.

Archived