Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Penalty

Cracks me up that people are calling blackpool fans for sour grapes, you should be on here when a decision goes against us.

Has that been when we've also had several go our own way during that game though. Both teams on Sat had shitty decisions against them and fortunate ones for them.

Cracks me up that people are calling blackpool fans for sour grapes, you should be on here when a decision goes against us.

You say that but I cant remember anyone off here going on their strikers twitter and wishing they were dead. Banter fair enough, but they seem to think they have a devine right to win games.

Just been checking up on the pool forums, ive got one word for their fans

Deluded!

The vast majority of them seem to think they dominated the game, were they even watching the same match?!? Im actually laughing out loud at some of the stuff im reading on there, some are even suggesting the ref was paid off! And they are actually being serious!!!

Without Tom Ince that blackpool side is average at best. And Hollowhead, i actually had a bit of respect for him before the match, he tried his best with what he had and we almost avoided the drop,well as soon as he refused to shake pearsons hand at the end of the game that went right out the window.

If you take a good look at vardy's penalty, even though vardy gets his body in front of the blackpool player, he still gets forced over before the blackpool player touches the ball.

I think the point is that he's thrown himself into that position in desperation. He had no intention of continuing to play the ball, his only thought was getting a leg in front of the defenders'. Not really a dive but he was trying to fool the ref and it worked.

Archived