Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kitchandro

Penalty

It was a penalty.

I expected the worst pundits on TV Beagrie and Goodman to whinge on, and on, and on, and on about it even in the face of previously unseen evidence but surely people on here can see they haven't got a clue as usual?

Now, I'd say if it wasn't a penalty. At first I thought the one that was given looked a harsh decision. But after the replay, it is clear that whilst he gets the ball, he's already clipped Vardy first and tripped him up.

I know it's not really important, we've had lots of bad decisions against us even if it wasn't a penalty, but tell me there are some sane individuals out there who agree? Though having read the post match thread I am expecting mainly disagreement!

It was a penalty.

I expected the worst pundits on TV Beagrie and Goodman to whinge on, and on, and on, and on about it even in the face of previously unseen evidence but surely people on here can see they haven't got a clue as usual?

Now, I'd say if it wasn't a penalty. At first I thought the one that was given looked a harsh decision. But after the replay, it is clear that whilst he gets the ball, he's already clipped Vardy first and tripped him up.

I know it's not really important, we've had lots of bad decisions against us even if it wasn't a penalty, but tell me there are some sane individuals out there who agree? Though having read the post match thread I am expecting mainly disagreement!

I thought the one before (Dyer) was a definite penalty. The defender got the ball and Dyer. From what I could see.

It's a shame this penalty decided the game. Regardless of whether it was or wasn't a penalty, Blackpool fans, Holloway, neutrals and pundits will no doubt claim 'Leicester were lucky'... But we was not. We created many chances, had two disallowed goals, and could/should have scored more than one.

Defender made contact with vardy before the ball, but he had a right to go for the ball as it wasn't under vardy's control and probably would have got the ball without tripping vardy, 50/50 for me, but everything that had happened before we deserved a decision from the ref.

I don't think there should of been any penalties today for Leicester or Blackpool some great challenges were made, Koncheskys should of been a free kick outside the box but wasn't enough contact inside the area to be given

Wasnt a Pen for me either

Vardy knocked it too far, but managed to race and get his body infront of the defender.

Defender then got his foot on the ball, and Vardys momentum carried them down.

But we won, game over. They couldnt score :D

this was right in front of me and it was NEVER a penalty, Vardy had lost the ball, it was a make up call for an earlier 1 he didn't give

agreed, ref and lino's made some bad decisions, Foul on Dyer was a penalty and ref knew he made a bad call so it was just a matter of time before he gave 1

I don't like doing this, but just got back from the game after being in the players lounge and Vardy was in there (along with Nuge and Konchesky) and I asked Vardy what he thought about the penalty. He was very honest and said it was never a penalty, but thought his first appeal that turned down was.

I don't like doing this, but just got back from the game after being in the players lounge and Vardy was in there (along with Nuge and Konchesky) and I asked Vardy what he thought about the penalty. He was very honest and said it was never a penalty, but thought his first appeal that turned down was.

Kitchandro is right though. Because he says so.

It was a penalty.

I agree with you. Yes the defender won the ball, after sending Vardy flying.

Either way it just shows what fan power can do.

Vardy needs to stay onside more. Great performance though lucky not to concede. Couldve been may to rue all those missed chances.

Love de laets tweet

I agree with you. Yes the defender won the ball, after sending Vardy flying.

Either way it just shows what fan power can do.

Vardy needs to stay onside more. Great performance though lucky not to concede. Couldve been may to rue all those missed chances.

Love de laets tweet

Have you not read my post - Vardy said it wasn't a pen.

Archived