Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
atthepeake

Help Required

Hi Guys, I work for a Football Analysis company, and I need your expertise about Leicester City.

Basically, which of the Leicester City players are injured at the minute, particularly longer term...

Also, what is the Leicester City standard starting eleven when everyone is fit?

And who would you, the fans, believe are your 4 key players? As in:

1 Key man in defence,

1 Creative player

1 Engine room style midfielder

1 Key Goalscorer.

Cheers lads and lasses.

Long term injured.....the poor fans who are distraught after 4 games

Key defender.....well thats a debatable issue on FT

Creative midfielder.......don't get us started on that one

Engine Room........contentious at best but don't mention Wellens

Striker......16 threads at least that all come round to jermain Beckford

Hard to answer four games in...

1 Key man in defence = Probably big Wes Morgan

1 Creative player = Danny Drinkwater

1 Engine room style midfielder = Ben Marshall?

1 Key Goalscorer = Ermm Andy King so far?

I think you've got those the wrong way round

Long term injured - don't think Darren Eadie's fit yet

Starting xi - Schmeichel, De Laet, Konchesky, Morgan, Moore, Marshall, Dyer, Drinkwater, King, Vardy, Nugent

Key Defender - Wes Morgan

Creative Player - Lloyd Dyer

Engine Room Style Midfielder - Danny Drinkwater

Key Goalscorer - Nobody's really usurped David Nugent from last season, and that includes Nugent himself.

which of the Leicester City players are injured at the minute, particularly longer term...Don't think we have anyone out long term, everyone who has been injured could be available for the Wolves match.

Also, what is the Leicester City standard starting eleven when everyone is fit? This comes down to opinion, but mine would be: Kasper, De Laet, Whitbread, Morgan, Konchesky, Marshall, Drinkwater, King, Knockaert, Nugent, Vardy. That's going on current form though.

1 Key man in defence. Not counting Kasper. Wes Morgan or Zak Whitbread (when match fit)

1 Creative player. Ben Marshall. (Anthony Knockaert also has potential from what i've seen)

1 Engine room style midfielder. Danny Drinkwater or Neil Danns

1 Key Goalscorer. David Nugent. Once Jamie Vardy Improves in confidence, it'll be him

Sorry for the vague answers. It's hard to pick one player for each category.

Unfortunately, it's ridiculously hard to get any information on injuries for any English league that isn't the Premier League, particularly long-term injuries.

As for the Key men and the starting eleven, I find the experts are the fans in this situation, as these are the ones that actively watch the team week in week out and can be more appreciative of the players. I cover 48 different teams on this project, so it's hard to keep up, whereas the fans see these players on a regular basis and form these opinions easier and quicker. Also, for those who are aware of the theory of crowds, this applies in this area.

Thanks to those who supplied some information and any more information is welcomed.

Thanks.

1 Key man in defence - Hristo "The Stanonator" Stankovic, the big Bulgarian bruiser marshalls the back-line like a fecund bull dominates its herd!

1 Creative player - Wee Willy McDoodie, the canny Scot can thread a pass through his brother's wallet!

1 Engine room style midfielder - Diego Fuego, Pearson's mercurial Argentine with the heart of a walrus and the legs of a cheetah! What a find!

1 Key Goalscorer - Hans Neesabumse-Dese, veteran Dutch low league journeyman who has really found his niché (and the net!) with Leicester City!

1 Key man in defence, - Big Wes Morgan.

1 Creative player - Ben Marshall/Lloyd Dyer on the wings.

1 Engine room style midfielder - CM Danny Drinkwater

1 Key Goalscorer. - David Nugent when on form, although he is yet to score this season.

Hi Guys, I work for a Football Analysis company, and I need your expertise about Leicester City.

Basically, which of the Leicester City players are injured at the minute, particularly longer term...

1 Key man in defence...... MORGAN

1 Creative player..... BEN MARSHALL

1 Engine room style midfielder..... DRINKWATER

1 Key Goalscorer..... VARDY

Cheers lads and lasses.

:thumbup:

1 Key man in defence - Hristo "The Stanonator" Stankovic, the big Bulgarian bruiser marshalls the back-line like a fecund bull dominates its herd!

1 Creative player - Wee Willy McDoodie, the canny Scot can thread a pass through his brother's wallet!

1 Engine room style midfielder - Diego Fuego, Pearson's mercurial Argentine with the heart of a walrus and the legs of a cheetah! What a find!

1 Key Goalscorer - Hans Neesabumse-Dese, veteran Dutch low league journeyman who has really found his niché (and the net!) with Leicester City!

Awesome

1 Key man in defence,

1 Creative player

1 Engine room style midfielder

1 Key Goalscorer.

Cheers lads and lasses.

You are nothing less than a fookin "SPY" !

You should consider yourself a very lucky person that you are in this day and age.

(Remember Josef Jakobs)........................ :ph34r:

lol

1 Key man in defence: Wellens

1 Creative player: Wellens

1 Engine room style midfielder: Wellens

1 Key Goalscorer: Wellens

lol

Top scapegoat: Wellens...

:whistle:

1 Key man in defence - WES MORGAN

1 Creative player - BEN MARSHALL

1 Engine room style midfielder - DANNY DRINKWATER

1 Key Goalscorer. - JAMIE VARDY