Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CityMerlin

Morning Chaps - Cardiff fan.

Where do you conjure up the mention of being "hounded out"? There is a massive difference between that, and disrespect, or are you so dense that you cannot perceive that?

Take your place at the bottom of the intellectual ladder, and try not to fall off it.!

Ok, when do you see those mentioned being disrespected?

Am I being thick? I don't get the connection between Merlin and Cardiff. Maybe they're linked and you knew that, but I don't reckon it's common knowledge.

Because 'Merlin' is a dragon...

I guess they've adapted to their new gimmick of being the red dragons :rolleyes:

Amazing. DT is as nice as Pie to away fans and wishes their team good luck, but slags our team and manager off and is rude and downright obnoxious to our own fans. No one can be that stupid. surely? I can only put it down to some sort of mental damage. Im Serious!

He is lucky i'm not Admin here. He'd be gone for obvious trolling at best as im sure he would say he isnt mentally damaged in some way.

Well, that's a bit odd.

Have you read my post advising pro Pearson supporters to stick with him through thick and, and stick to their beliefs?.

Yes, I do dish it out, especially in response to some morons who look for an argument.

MPH, I am sightly taken aback by your comments, as I truly thought you were a fair and decent poster. You must only read selected posts of mine, but hey ho, I wont hold it against you, as perhaps you are feeling a little irrational this evening.

Oh yes, and I do hope we beat Wolves tomorrow. After fifty two years of support, despite my views, I will always support the team.

Hope you have a good evening.

I think you will find you are " flogging a dead horse " on this site. Lots of snotty nosed kids on here who will disrespect any outsider.

You obviously condone such postings, which does not surprise me in the least.

The guy came on here in all good faith..

You said disrespect any outsider, and I've disputed that by naming posters who are outsiders and haven't been disrespected. I'm quite happy to talk to any outsider who is a good debater and doesn't deserve abuse from their non-provocative posts.

And anyway, you've got a nerve given your posts towards members of the forum.

Puerile:

sorry - a puerile doesn't make sense, those are all adjectives, you still need a noun on the end or to get rid of the a.

I have actually had a cold of late, yes, but not right now, so your claims of a snotty nose are incorrect. As for child - no, not on a legal basis or biological basis, any more than you at least.

Your pathetic grammar badgering to make yourself look clever is puerile.

shouldnt even be in the english leagues, welsh pricks!

Why not, the welsh leagues didn't even exist when them and Swansea joined the football league?

Or, in an attempt to wind up Finners - Wales is England anyway, they've as much claim to be a separate country as the Cornish :whistle:

You said disrespect any outsider, and I've disputed that by naming posters who are outsiders and haven't been disrespected. I'm quite happy to talk to any outsider who is a good debater and doesn't deserve abuse from their non-provocative posts.

And anyway, you've got a nerve given your posts towards members of the forum.

lol lol That's good coming from you! lol lol

So why has this guy obviously upset you. There most certainly are some snotty nosed kids on this site who will always slag off someone coming on from another club, if you care to look back on some of them.

I think it is pathetic, that people object to me wishing him , his site, and his club all the best.

If people don't like it then that is just too bad, and a sad and sorry lot they must be.

Good night misery guts..

Where do you conjure up the mention of being "hounded out"? There is a massive difference between that, and disrespect, or are you so dense that you cannot perceive that?

Take your place at the bottom of the intellectual ladder, and try not to fall off it.!

Ha Ha, i do love abit of DT on a sunday morning.

Tinpot

I stand by my tinpot comment, and will add spambot, basically come on here begging for people to join their forum, presses control V and fvcks off. I welcome all fans that come on here to talk football, like Bear, the friendly wolves fan, but I don't appreciate spammers who post and run.

I don't wish him, his forum, or his club any luck what so ever, he can fvck off for all I care, if wants to come back before the Cardiff game and have a bit of debate/discussion/banter you know actually contribute something, he will be welcome, but for now I would close this pointless thread for being nothing more than spam.

I stand by my tinpot comment, and will add spambot, basically come on here begging for people to join their forum, presses control V and fvcks off. I welcome all fans that come on here to talk football, like Bear, the friendly wolves fan, but I don't appreciate spammers who post and run.

I don't wish him, his forum, or his club any luck what so ever, he can fvck off for all I care, if wants to come back before the Cardiff game and have a bit of debate/discussion/banter you know actually contribute something, he will be welcome, but for now I would close this pointless thread for being nothing more than spam.

What does control V do?

Archived