Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CityMerlin

Morning Chaps - Cardiff fan.

Hello there guys.

As you can tell from the title - I'm a Cardiff fan! I'm also not here to cause any grief. etc.

Just wanted to come and let you all know that we would like to see more away fans on our forum which is the fastest growing Championship message board around!

We are visiting a number of away clubs message boards to promote the fact that we want to tempt more away fans to our forum.

We talk alot of Cardiff obviously! but we also cater for All clubs away fans, for discussions topics, pre match evaluations and your opinions on the matches against us, our stats before we play each other, danger men, finding out about one and others teams, stadiums, surrounding areas before away games, then there's the post-match discussions and player ratings etc. (who you thought performed, and who didn't) what did or didn't impress you about the away ground - and your overall away trip experience.

Anyway, please come and register on our forum at http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk - everyone is welcome

We already have a large selection of away fans registered, Forest, Swansea, QPR, Watford, Leeds, Wolves, Derby, and we could really do with a few more Foxes! we have some posters who are now regular to our forum, as their own clubs MB is either very quiet or that it seems to be full of young mouth buggers! :P

Anyway! Give us a shout if you register! Oh, and good luck tomorrow v Wolves!

Hello there guys.

As you can tell from the title - I'm a Cardiff fan! I'm also not here to cause any grief. etc.

Just wanted to come and let you all know that we would like to see more away fans on our forum which is the fastest growing Championship message board around!

We are visiting a number of away clubs message boards to promote the fact that we want to tempt more away fans to our forum.

We talk alot of Cardiff obviously! but we also cater for All clubs away fans, for discussions topics, pre match evaluations and your opinions on the matches against us, our stats before we play each other, danger men, finding out about one and others teams, stadiums, surrounding areas before away games, then there's the post-match discussions and player ratings etc. (who you thought performed, and who didn't) what did or didn't impress you about the away ground - and your overall away trip experience.

Anyway, please come and register on our forum at http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk - everyone is welcome

We already have a large selection of away fans registered, Forest, Swansea, QPR, Watford, Leeds, Wolves, Derby, and we could really do with a few more Foxes! we have some posters who are now regular to our forum, as their own clubs MB is either very quiet or that it seems to be full of young mouth buggers! :P

Anyway! Give us a shout if you register! Oh, and good luck tomorrow v Wolves!

Hi there,

Nice to see you pop in, as it were.

I think you will find you are " flogging a dead horse " on this site. Lots of snotty nosed kids on here who will disrespect any outsider.

Anyway, I wish you and your team, the very best for the season, and good luck with the site.

I bet you wouldn't sign up if we lose. What a puerile comment to make. If you were born in Cardiff you would doubtless support them.

Ok so -

You don't know what possibly means, you're either ridiculously serious or you don't know what puerile means, you feel the need to post non-sequiturs.

Kindly piss off.

Tidy forum.

Pretty sure I used to be a member (there aren't many decent places to discuss the Welsh national side) but I can't remember my username.

Love the assertions about Cardiff fans from some of our support, despite the fact a bluebird comes on here and posts a perfectly welcoming, intelligible, polite post and gets nothing but drivel and stick in response. lol

Took my dear, departed Mother to watch us play Cardiff (away) in 1979. Some Old Bill on the turnstiles said "You'll be lucky to get out of here alive." We won 1-0 (Bobby Smith) and me old Ma gave said OB the v-sign as we clambered back onto our coach. Fond memories.

Having said that, I do have a soft spot for Cardiff (city), nice place; I'm very partial to Cowbridge.

I tipped Cardiff to win the Championship this season, had them as part of my accumulator, so good luck chaps.

You obviously recognize yourself as a puerile. I suspect you also have the snotty nose too. Child!

Puerile:

1. Juvenile

2. Childish or silly

sorry - a puerile doesn't make sense, those are all adjectives, you still need a noun on the end or to get rid of the a.

I have actually had a cold of late, yes, but not right now, so your claims of a snotty nose are incorrect. As for child - no, not on a legal basis or biological basis, any more than you at least.

Hi there,

I think you will find you are " flogging a dead horse " on this site. Lots of snotty nosed kids on here who will disrespect any outsider.

Anyway, I wish you and your team, the very best for the season, and good luck with the site.

Yes, that's right. Hux, the Wednesday boys, Tinman, Joely have all been hounded out haven't they?

You get a few idiots (mostly DANGEROUS TIGER) but we're pretty welcoming to most.

Yes, that's right. Hux, the Wednesday boys, Tinman, Joely have all been hounded out haven't they?

You get a few idiots (mostly DANGEROUS TIGER) but we're pretty welcoming to most.

Where do you conjure up the mention of being "hounded out"? There is a massive difference between that, and disrespect, or are you so dense that you cannot perceive that?

Take your place at the bottom of the intellectual ladder, and try not to fall off it.!

Hi there,

You obviously recognize yourself as a puerile. I suspect you also have the snotty nose too. Child!

Amazing. DT is as nice as Pie to away fans and wishes their team good luck, but slags our team and manager off and is rude and downright obnoxious to our own fans. No one can be that stupid. surely? I can only put it down to some sort of mental damage. Im Serious!

He is lucky i'm not Admin here. He'd be gone for obvious trolling at best as im sure he would say he isnt mentally damaged in some way.

This Cardiff lad seems much better than most of the mouthbreathers who support the same club and have signed up to to this site.

Keep that up and you'll be as welcome as Hux, Ecclesall Owl, TartanOwl and all of the other away fans who are capable of posting on here without humiliating themselves.

Archived