Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
paulsherwood1

Richard keys - talksport

Again, I don't care. The bloke is bent as a nine bob note and if he takes charge that will be the last straw for me. I'm sick of the owners chopping and changing every five minutes, I'm sick of the mercenaries playing for this club throwing hissy fits every other match and I'm sick of the ****ing 'fans' who support this club baying for blood every single time we lose a match.

I go to see Leicester play to see Leicester play, period. Promotion isn't the be-all-and-end-all to me, of course I like to see us do well, but I'm absolutely sick to death of coming on here after a match and seeing people spewing bile over the fact that we've lost a match 2-1 - and that's while we're playing good football! God knows what the place would be like if we lost 5 or 6 nil and played shit.

I used to enjoy going to see the club play, especially in League One and our first season back in the Championship because I felt like we had a club worth being proud of and a manager that was taking us in the right direction. Pearson should have been retained when the Thais came in but they tried two 'high profile' managers who failed completely, before going back to Pearson.

I thought they'd learned their lesson, but if they ditch him and bring in that ****ing crook, Redknapp, I will not support this club until both board and manager are gone.

Exactly, such a shame that modern day fans seem obsessed with success and cant enjoy themselves unless they are winning everything.

Don't worry, it's almost certainly not true, here is why:

We don't do our business in the press.

Harry doesn't want to commute.

Harry wants a premiership job (he has said so)

We are not going to set up a deal with Harry Redknapp but keep him hanging around hoping results don't improve so we can bring him in.

If it was true NP would be gone already.

The press and media are full of speculation and bollocks, and talksport is one of the worst for it.

Harry Has also said in his paper (The Sun) last week that he will be willing to drop down to the championship if he has a transfer budget to work with.

If this happens, that's me done with Leicester City. The club is becoming an absolute joke, undeserving of genuine support.

That's an awful thing to say but I have to admit I am in full agreement. Should Pearson not last the whole season then I will not be coming back until the owners have moved on or they have stuck with a manager for a full 46 game season from start to finish. Even if we got promoted I would stick by that before anyone asks.

That's an awful thing to say but I have to admit I am in full agreement. Should Pearson not last the whole season then I will not be coming back until the owners have moved on or they have stuck with a manager for a full 46 game season from start to finish. Even if we got promoted I would stick by that before anyone asks.

Agreed. If we went up I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway, not many would I suspect.

Again, I don't care. The bloke is bent as a nine bob note and if he takes charge that will be the last straw for me. I'm sick of the owners chopping and changing every five minutes, I'm sick of the mercenaries playing for this club throwing hissy fits every other match and I'm sick of the ****ing 'fans' who support this club baying for blood every single time we lose a match.

I go to see Leicester play to see Leicester play, period. Promotion isn't the be-all-and-end-all to me, of course I like to see us do well, but I'm absolutely sick to death of coming on here after a match and seeing people spewing bile over the fact that we've lost a match 2-1 - and that's while we're playing good football! God knows what the place would be like if we lost 5 or 6 nil and played shit.

I used to enjoy going to see the club play, especially in League One and our first season back in the Championship because I felt like we had a club worth being proud of and a manager that was taking us in the right direction. Pearson should have been retained when the Thais came in but they tried two 'high profile' managers who failed completely, before going back to Pearson.

I thought they'd learned their lesson, but if they ditch him and bring in that ****ing crook, Redknapp, I will not support this club until both board and manager are gone.

Fvck me, do we ever disagree?

As I've said for a while now we HAVE been in contact with Harry. There was an 'official' meeting in London which included lcfc's legal beagles.

I think it stinks and agree that Pearson should stay. He should get the whole season. Assess things then.

Rednkapp would just dick us about and jump ship anyway whenever he felt like it.

We must stick with Pearson. We need stability and some backbone.

Exactly, such a shame that modern day fans seem obsessed with success and cant enjoy themselves unless they are winning everything.

Exactly what you should expect when you've got a club that's against anything positive that happens off the pitch, and one that charges ridiculous money to boot.

You know it's bollox though Dan.. Rich makes some top posts but I bet he'd continue to follow City of we had our 'Arry as manager. Especially if we did great.

:thumbup:

If this, if that.

He wouldn't take us up.

It'd take him at least two years (only sides who develop any real momentum/consistency/stability get out of this league) to get us up, in that time he'd probably spend about as much as Sven, if not more.

This is more than playing with fire if it happens, I genuinely think bar the unlikely promotion, it'd see Leicester off completely.

If this, if that.

He wouldn't take us up.

It'd take him at least two years (only sides who develop any real momentum/consistency/stability get out of this league) to get us up, in that time he'd probably spend about as much as Sven, if not more.

This is more than playing with fire if it happens, I genuinely think bar the unlikely promotion, it'd see Leicester off completely.

That's not the point I'm making mate.

What I was saying is who would GENUINELY stop being a City fan and refuse to attend matches if we appointed 'Arry as manager? Especially if we started to get some success?

Hold on, perhaps it needs a poll?

I'll get cracking..

lol

I think pearson is the man to take us up in the next 2 years. But I think Harry would take us up this year and keep us up. So I think if its an option we should take it. I'd jizz everywhere if it happened

Yeah but he is a fvucking crook who has single handidly taken down twelvety six clubs. He shits on rabbits too. What a bastard.

As I've said for a while now we HAVE been in contact with Harry. There was an 'official' meeting in London which included lcfc's legal beagles.

I think it stinks and agree that Pearson should stay. He should get the whole season. Assess things then.

Rednkapp would just dick us about and jump ship anyway whenever he felt like it.

We must stick with Pearson. We need stability and some backbone.

Looks like it could happen if both parties are interested.

He would definitely be an improvement on Sven and NP imo, whether he could deliver under the pressure of our owners to get us promotion asap could have a bearing on his reputation, but for me I would take him, would he dismantle the squad? maybe but the players we have from both Sven's tenure and NP's second tenure are good enough to get us up we just need a manager to get the very best out of them.

That's not the point I'm making mate.

What I was saying is who would GENUINELY stop being a City fan and refuse to attend matches if we appointed 'Arry as manager? Especially if we started to get some success?

Hold on, perhaps it needs a poll?

I'll get cracking..

lol

The same sort of people as the Blackburn fans who won't go to Ewood Park becuase of Venky's or the Manchester United fans that went to non league football when the Glazer's took over. Put simply people who stick to their principles and can think of other things to do on a weekend rather than hand money over to people they don't trust or respect.

Archived