Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

leicester fan for 40 years and you know what i hope we get stuffed tonight so the owners **** pearson off

been a fan for 40 years too, name all the decent managers we have had in that time, i bet you only need one hand to count them

i dont dislike NP i just dont think he is good enough to get us promoted and then to keep us there

leicester fan for 40 years and you know what i hope we get stuffed tonight so the owners **** pearson off

Really?

We've had one poor performances Vs Wolves out of the 5 very difficult league games and you think that, even more so when a win will leave us sitting right on the playoffs

You sir, are 4 asterisks

so many of you make me sick to see you classed as city fans.

Loads of time to go - a win and we're back up to 8th or 9th.

stop your whinging and go support Forest you tossers

Conceding too much, this is what happens when you sell Bamba, Peilter, Mills and so on and don't replace them. Not good enough Pearson!

I agree that replacements needed to be made but we weren't exactly good defensively with those guys last year. As a defender himself I would have thought NP could focus these guys a bit more, they look clueless

Conceding too much, this is what happens when you sell Bamba, Peilter, Mills and so on and don't replace them. Not good enough Pearson!

That was the first league goal we've conceded at home this season.

Archived