Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Burnley Match thread

well done and your sitting at home on here! i thought real fans went once in a while to watch rather than big it up on here

I hear what you're saying mate but it's all circumstantial isn't it? I can't make many games these days but that doesn't mean my love of the club or hope for a new dawn has ever waned.

Its a flawed argument in my honest opinion. I'll stand corrected with a valid reason as to why 'real' fans are the ones there week in week out. If you live nearby and/or have the time or disposable income fair enough. But that doesn't cover everybody

Hope we win 8-1 now just to shut up the boo boys

I don't

What I hope is we lose, Pearson is sacked... Redknapp somehow comes in, our wage bill becomes so unsustainable that we go into administration, no one saves us so we get liquidated... and all these tossers end up supporting Hinckley... that will shut the boo boys up

C'mon Burnley!

:P

Am I being a dunce or are u suggesting they a big odds by saying that but 160 return on a 50 bet isn't all that good considering we are losing what's are the odds like 2/1 ??

Nah, I actually thought the odds, if anything, were not long enough.

The point I am making is that if you lay £50 that the side 0-1 down will win, most times they won't. The bookies are set up to make money.

Therefore, the bookies think that Leicester won't win.

That was my point.

Archived