Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Playoffs/top 2?

Yeah I think you're right there. Didn't West Ham finish third last season?

You make a good point. Personally my opinion is that I think this squad and balance we have is good enough for the top 2. I don't think we'll do it mind.

Long time to go yet boys!

Yeh. Swansea the year before as well :thumbup:

Cardiff to win the league, us to be this years runners up! :thumbup:

Not gonna happen - typical Cardiff bottle job on the way. Play-offs at best for them, followed by them choking for the umpteenth time.

This year's wide open, so it's there for the taking if we keep playing as we are. Long way to go though.

To be fair we are better than Cardiff, despite where we are we have already had a bad run and already played Blackburn, Wolves, Hull, Blackpool, Huddersfield and Middlesbrough who are competing near the top. I really don't think we are this team anymore who performs against the top teams and not against the lower. We have kept the quality yet gained the consistency I think I underestimated us pre season but none of us really knew how much quality we had in Knockeart

It's fine to be optomistic, but I don't think we should be expecting top two just because of four wins in a row, seems a lot of people are getting carried away. Given the past few years I'd have thought most would be delighted if we finished 3rd and got a chance in the Play-Offs this season.

Early days but why not,I have been surprised by our little run to be honest,but I feel we have played some of the stronger teams in the league so far and are in 2nd place,which doesn't mean too much at this stage.Saying that if we carry on as we are we will finish with over 90pts.

Lets take it one game at a time yeah?

This reminds me of the old 'how many points in this month' threads, which made us look silly.

We're capable of promotion this season but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Remember beating the so called 'weaker' teams in the division was our problem last year!

Lets take it one game at a time yeah?

This reminds me of the old 'how many points in this month' threads, which made us look silly.

We're capable of promotion this season but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Remember beating the so called 'weaker' teams in the division was our problem last year!

Not asking for any predictions mate, just interested to see what fans would do if they could choose

I think top 2 is certainly not out of the question we just need to keep this run going winning our home games and drawing our away games ( we can afford that now after our recent run) and we should be right up their.

Thanks for that, Mr. Cliché :P

When we finish mid table and look back at all of the people who were saying that they wouldn't take third, when come end of season 3rd place would have seemed great

Why do you think we will finish mid table?

I said 7th at the start and will stick with it.

I still believe last years relegated sides will got top three. I wouldn't be surprised if Bolton change their manager soon. Coyle has done a disastrous job at Bolton so far.

However, as I also said, I'd love to be proven wrong.

I still believe last years relegated sides will got top three. I wouldn't be surprised if Bolton change their manager soon. Coyle has done a disastrous job at Bolton so far.

surprised by that Col. I think we look the most balanced and organised squad in the league. Can't see Bolton doing anything but wolves and Blackburn will be up there. Anyway I think we'll finish 4th and have Leeds in the semi final

No, seriously, you know they've got Matt Mills right?

surprised by that Col. I think we look the most balanced and organised squad in the league. Can't see Bolton doing anything but wolves and Blackburn will be up there. Anyway I think we'll finish 4th and have Leeds in the semi final

I've gotta be honest mate, we look much better than I thought we would but it would be wrong of me to change my view so early into the season. If we continue how we are doing I may well have to rethink.

:thumbup:

I think top 2 is certainly not out of the question we just need to keep this run going winning our home games and drawing our away games ( we can afford that now after our recent run) and we should be right up their.

Thracian will be very disappointed in you.

We look balanced and organised there is something I never thought I would see again

Archived