Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Home V Bristol C. 06/09/12 Man of the Match

137 members have voted

1. 1. Tough one today.

• Kasper
    • Moore
    • Morgan
    • St Ledger (63)
    • Konch (46)
    • Knocky
    • Drinky
    • King
    • Dyer
    • Nugent
    • Vardy (51)
    • De Laet (46)
    • Marshall (51)
    • Whitgread (63)

Guest parky0607

Close call but knocky for me. Always wanted the ball, worked hard for the team and was prepared to have a shot!

Didn't really think Knockaert was our third best player out there today as the poll would suggest. That said he's entertaining so I guess even when he doesn't play incredibly well he's going to get votes. Can see him winning this overall if we keep him in January.

Anyway voted Nugent, but both King and Drinkwater performed brilliantly.

King edges Drinkwater/Knockaert/Nugent.

Honestly King looks an outstanding player these days, those two are both superb, I don't get how Drinkwater's been almost a loanee journeyman in this league, the lad's a class act.

Totally agree Legend Fox,i thought that Moore at right back looked solid but hasn't had much of a mention, also our current midfield looks to be one of the best that i have seen in recent years, can't see Gally and Wellens playing for us again and Dann's looks to be frozen out, didn't do himself any favours against Burton Albion, he couldn't trap wind that night.

Just watched the entire game again!! Drinks was awesome and knocky was a close second and also quality!! I voted nugent in this win because I felt he was the difference in the game at the time, but next time I might have to watch the replay before deciding!! Might need to invest in some glasses when watching the game also ;P

Archived