Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie

Today's game..

Only 2 relevant stats as far as I can see:

1. Look at the league table

2. Look at our respective attendances (it's not like you can even blame yours on the recession because everyone knows all the people with jobs in Birmingham support Villa).

You can't really look at the league table until Christmas. You might have had easier fixtures than us. Come back after 23 games when we've played the exact same teams. And anyway, I already said that this is the weakest we've been in modern history, whereas this is the strongest you've been. We're on the verge of liquidation and ou're crowing that you're about 4pts above us. Oh crumbs!

Having 5% more possession isn't 'outplaying' a team.

I hate possession.

It's the stat for people who don't understand football

Give me a team who had 30% possession and wins 2-0, than a side which has 80% possession and loses 1-0.

By all reports you had all the possession at Molineux too and ended up losing to Wolves.

I wish you all the best this season in the possession world cup

Cheers.

Hopefully it will sit nicely in our trophy cabinet, which, despite not being great, is still bigger than yours.

Jog right on, you might get weary.

I so hope Leicester overcome the disadvantage of their inferior squad and get promoted.

Having a team of fat lumps assault the opposition may work in the Championship, but in the Premier League where they actually have proper referees you'd get hammered every week.

It says something when David Nugent is your most athletic player.

Best discipline in the league so far? No reds, no penalties conceded.

Whereas you've had men sent in consecutive games, and your first-half gameplan yesterday had nothing to do with football.

Having 5% more possession isn't 'outplaying' a team.

I hate possession.

It's the stat for people who don't understand football

Give me a team who had 30% possession and wins 2-0, than a side which has 80% possession and loses 1-0.

By all reports you had all the possession at Molineux too and ended up losing to Wolves.

I wish you all the best this season in the possession world cup

Tell any team that's played Barcelona in the last eight years that possession isn't important.#

Where are Swansea now? I believe their possession style has replaced your "Italian style" ( lol give me strength) approach in the Premier League has it not?

You can't really look at the league table until Christmas. You might have had easier fixtures than us. Come back after 23 games when we've played the exact same teams. And anyway, I already said that this is the weakest we've been in modern history, whereas this is the strongest you've been. We're on the verge of liquidation and ou're crowing that you're about 4pts above us. Oh crumbs!

10 points, actually. Which is massive in the usually hyper-competitive Championship.

I so hope Leicester overcome the disadvantage of their inferior squad and get promoted.

Having a team of fat lumps assault the opposition may work in the Championship, but in the Premier League where they actually have proper referees you'd get hammered every week.

lol It obviously is so far.

Only because you are a ****ing moron. Let's stop going around in circles then, what on earth is your point and why was it worth wasting all of our time, on our board, making it?

Was it that you played better than us yesterday? Because you didn't.

Is it that you are a bigger club than us? Because you aren't.

Is it that your team is better than ours at the moment? Because it isn't.

Is it that your support is better than ours? Because it isn't.

Enlighten us, please.

We played better than you yesterday. We led for how long was it? About an hour. And were comfortable. If it wasn't for the wind, we'd have come away with a professional 1-0 win.

We are bigger than Leicester in every conceivable manner. And once we're bought out by these billionaires, we'll leave clubs like Leicester for dead. Sorry, but it's true!

Our team is better of course. How many points did it finish above Leicester last season, I forget. This team finished 4th last season, the 3 teams who finished above it went up....ergo...this is the best team in the league

Our support is bored by the performances, has been left devastated by the plummet of the last 2 years, is sick of the board, is sick of seeing us sell all our players and bring 35 year olds on free transfers in, so there's a lot of protesting at the moment. You're doing the best you've done in years, and it looked like you enjoyed your big day out yesterday.

I would much prefer a shameless woman beater up front like you lot!

Not....

Can't wait until you lot go down, Well done Carston Jet Li Yeung

I wish the Orange boards were still open, the Brummie fans on there were a great bunch. I think they'd be pretty embarrassed about the comments from their fans on both forums and twitter. We may not have been at our best yesterday but we were all over them. They committed a lot more "assaults" than we did, we might have deserved to go down to 10 men but they deserved to be down to 8. We had a blatant penalty turned down plus a debatable one, their penalty claims weren't even close, one wasn't even in the box and was given as a goal kick. We had a more shots, much better chances and if it hadn't been for Butland they'd have been hammered. They were lucky and scraped a point against one of the likely promotion contenders. Get over it and move on now Brummies, you're embarrassing your proper fans ta ra

Ergo, henceforth, ergo, henceforth, that's bollocks. You're sitting pretty in 20th place, kid.

Yeah, they're under-performing at the moment, we need to find out why.

Once the new owners come in next month though, we'll sign 4/5 players in Jan and go on a late surge. A la Roy Keane's Sunderland, so everything is calm here

Guest BlueBrett

Alright I'll look at the squads then...you don't have a single player who would get in our team in any position (with the possible exception of Butland but he will be ditching you for a half decent side first chance he gets).

Alright I'll look at the squads then...you don't have a single player who would get in our team in any position (with the possible exception of Butland but he will be ditching you for a half decent side first chance he gets).

I don't know any of the Leicester players other than Nugent, so you'll have to forgive me

We played better than you yesterday. We led for how long was it? About an hour. And were comfortable. If it wasn't for the wind, we'd have come away with a professional 1-0 win.

We are bigger than Leicester in every conceivable manner. And once we're bought out by these billionaires, we'll leave clubs like Leicester for dead. Sorry, but it's true!

Our team is better of course. How many points did it finish above Leicester last season, I forget. This team finished 4th last season, the 3 teams who finished above it went up....ergo...this is the best team in the league

Our support is bored by the performances, has been left devastated by the plummet of the last 2 years, is sick of the board, is sick of seeing us sell all our players and bring 35 year olds on free transfers in, so there's a lot of protesting at the moment. You're doing the best you've done in years, and it looked like you enjoyed your big day out yesterday.

you are such a fool

Yeah, they're under-performing at the moment, we need to find out why.

Once the new owners come in next month though, we'll sign 4/5 players in Jan and go on a late surge. A la Roy Keane's Sunderland, so everything is calm here

That's a bit late. Keane took over Sunderland in August. You're a no-mark side. I predict a League 1 tour for you lads in the next three years.

A Blues/Leicester hybrid

:

....................................Butland

Carr..................Davies............Caldwell..........Murphy

Burke.................Ravel.............Fahey.............Redmond

..........................Zigic.............Marlon King

Bench:

Schmeichel

Pablo Ibanez

Jonathan Spector

David Nugent

Papa Bouba Diop