Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BstarFox

Marshall

http://www.foxestalk...ch&fromsearch=1

Why do these topics keep happening every 2 weeks? We're so fickle as a fan base and need to stop just jumping to conclusions after a couple of mediocre performances or 1 goal late in the game.

The threads were started by different people! Don't people have different views? And isn't that the whole point of a forum?

The threads were started by different people! Don't people have different views? And isn't that the whole point of a forum?

So true this is. I'll admit I've been quick to call our fans fickle in the past but this is so true.

It does wind me up though, some "fans" who only chirp up when we're doing badly. They're embarrassing and they know exactly who they are.

That's unless you put something that the administrators or some of the regulars disagree with then your wrong, how dare you have your own opinion haha

Am i the only one that thought dyer played really well against birmingham?

As amazing as knocky is , i hate using him outwide because he always cuts inside and we have no width.

Can we not start 4-2-3-1 against brighton?

..........................kasper

de laet.....morgan....whitbread..konch

................king..........drinky.................

marshall............knocky............dyer......

.........................nugent..........................

As amazing as knocky is , i hate using him outwide because he always cuts inside and we have no width.

If those three were all on form that would be devastating.

If those three were all on form that would be devastating.

I always suggest playing one up top, it offers more variety when attacking than the 4-4-2 anyway.

we switched to a 4-2-3-1 yesterday and scored instantly, we also switched when 1-0 down to burnley, and won 2-1.

We should not be asking ourselves to pick 2 from knocky, dyer and marshall, we should be asking which is playing where.

Knocky and dyer are offering too much to be dropped at the minute and we all know what marshall can offer. in my opinion they all offer more than vardy at this stage, so put the 3 of them in.

Guest BlueBrett

Dyer is the most underrated player in our squad by most of our fans. He consistently impresses me.

Take Dyer out. He's an impact sub at best. Only seems to have pace. He just makes so many wrong decisions.

Take Dyer out. He's an impact sub at best. Only seems to have pace. He just makes so many wrong decisions.

I dunno, he does have a tendency to shoot when not effective but he seems to be a lot more effective this season and has been causing opponents problems - I'm happy to see him start in his current form

As for Marshall - like I said when some people were doubting his ability last week - he'll come good, he just had a dip in form. Another signature 30 yarder from Marshall in the dying minutes put us top of the league, can't complain at that! I'm sure he'll only improve from here

I never doubted Marshall. There was someone on here not to long back that said he was basically a bench player, but I didn't feel that was ever the case. The other two wingers have been playing well recently, but Marshall is still essential for us, which he proved yesterday.

His point was we don't need to start a new thread about a player when something like this happens, just post your views in a thread that already has a discussion about Marshall in. I do agree with the OP, providing his regained some confidence in himself he will hopefully kick on again!

His point was we don't need to start a new thread about a player when something like this happens, just post your views in a thread that already has a discussion about Marshall in. I do agree with the OP, providing his regained some confidence in himself he will hopefully kick on again!

This is basically what I meant but you've articulated it better. I'm not saying don't have an opinion, just that it makes a big deal out of nothing when threads get started every week for the same player after he does one thing thats a little bit better or worse than normal.

I'm a huge fan of The 4231 formation. Would be amazing to see Marshall on the right, dyer on the left with knocky behind nugent, however nige seems to like the 442 formation and personally I think to play that formation we need to bring in a striker better or as good as nuge to play alongside him. Maybe bring in one in loan. I dont think waghorn or vardy are as good and fuctas we haven't seen much of him. I think kenwin jones would have been a great loanee to bring in

I'm a huge fan of The 4231 formation. Would be amazing to see Marshall on the right, dyer on the left with knocky behind nugent, however nige seems to like the 442 formation and personally I think to play that formation we need to bring in a striker better or as good as nuge to play alongside him. Maybe bring in one in loan. I dont think waghorn or vardy are as good and fuctas we haven't seen much of him. I think kenwin jones would have been a great loanee to bring in

Archived