Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

L1, K1 &J3

If you look at our 190 odd page on the new chants thread you can tell there's plenty of shit we can sing , old and new and everyone's got ideas ! Sadly there's probably 1/50 ideas from there that actually bear any fruits..

Let's be honest, the only three blocks where there is any kind of atmosphere is these 3 and quite frankly that's where all the potential is.. In my opinion all we need to do is get more organised and we really could build a very good atmosphere from here which would then spread around the stadium.. In the days of modern stadia and so called modern fans it may not be as easy to make noise or create atmospheres like before but looking around the grounds and also in European countries (Germany, turkey etc.) their support is very organised and is lead by a few people ..

The bottom line is we can come on here after every game and complain but when it comes to actually doing something whose actually ready ?

I honestly believe a little bit of organisation, even a specific thread before each game or a forum where things can be planned will start things off in the right way ! We go on about banners and flags and ticket tape but all it really takes is for a couple of hundred in l1 to arrange to bring ticker tape one game and it'll spread ..

We can blame the stadium, the stewards, the club, even jobber as much as we want but the underlining factor is that IF we want to improve things we all have to think together as fans of the club about ways we can actually improve things instead of moaning and labelling every new idea 'cringeworthy' , because like it or not it's these cringeworthy at first things which when everybody joins in become atmosphere boosters.

If you look at our 190 odd page on the new chants thread you can tell there's plenty of shit we can sing , old and new and everyone's got ideas ! Sadly there's probably 1/50 ideas from there that actually bear any fruits..

Let's be honest, the only three blocks where there is any kind of atmosphere is these 3 and quite frankly that's where all the potential is.. In my opinion all we need to do is get more organised and we really could build a very good atmosphere from here which would then spread around the stadium.. In the days of modern stadia and so called modern fans it may not be as easy to make noise or create atmospheres like before but looking around the grounds and also in European countries (Germany, turkey etc.) their support is very organised and is lead by a few people ..

The bottom line is we can come on here after every game and complain but when it comes to actually doing something whose actually ready ?

I honestly believe a little bit of organisation, even a specific thread before each game or a forum where things can be planned will start things off in the right way ! We go on about banners and flags and ticket tape but all it really takes is for a couple of hundred in l1 to arrange to bring ticker tape one game and it'll spread ..

We can blame the stadium, the stewards, the club, even jobber as much as we want but the underlining factor is that IF we want to improve things we all have to think together as fans of the club about ways we can actually improve things instead of moaning and labelling every new idea 'cringeworthy' , because like it or not it's these cringeworthy at first things which when everybody joins in become atmosphere boosters.

Take a bow son. This is exactly the attitude we need to start having. I agree with L1, K1 and J3 as it appears to me that they are mostly full all the time, and so there are many regulars. I sit in A something, just next to the Family Stand with my old man and brother, and the atmosphere is shite. But that's because our row is the only consistently full row as we're one of the last corners to fill up.

So whilst we have a consistent few blocks of singing, regular fans - I think we should take advantage of this, and build the atmosphere from L1 etc.

There's been plenty of threads like this, full of suggestions on how to create an atmosphere as well to make it different you need to be saying how you are going to be organising it otherwise it's just more of the same :dunno: isn't it?

the problem is, people know where the singing is, so if they want to sing, surely they would go and sit there already? maybe there just isn't that many people who want to sing? i sat in J2 on saturday and it was too embarassing to join in with the songs because everyone else was quiet.

The problem is it's quite obvious not everyone's in that area to sing all game are they? Look at the rants about the accumulator boys over the last few weeks.

Organisation is definitely the key, but the last group of lads who did that at home games ultimately ended up failing. If you're standing with your mates in K just start something up for yourselves. Get a few of you to bring confetti, make flags or whatever - but most importantly sing your hearts out all game no matter what those around you are doing. If people are already standing around you hopefully that mentality will spread. It may not happen during the space of 90 minutes, or even in the space of a season, but if you really believe in what you've posted it'll be worth doing.

Good post..we need songs/chants of old and new..last games atmosphere was awful..the most noise we made was against the ref,which never really helps,but that's a whole new thread..

Here's my idea for Saturdays game v Watford,a chant I posted in the chant thread on an old account that I forgot details..anyways..

To the tune of Elton Johns "I guess that's why they call it the blues"..

"Leicester are scoring"

"From any distance"

"We'll get promotion,cos of persistence"

.."And I guess that's why they call us the Blues"

..to be chanted SLOWLY..not mumbled at 100mph.

Easy to remember..relevant in many ways,Watford/Elton John and in particular..our position!!..we SHOULD be making some serious noise..more chants..more noise.

I think some of the problem is that a lot are nervous about not being top..we've had a pretty damn good start..could've been a lot better BUT..we are where we are..let's not worry what could be..let's just make some feckin noise..whatever the outcome.

Unfortunately we have real problems organising anything fan orientated....fans will post and post about what 'should' happen but few do anything.....having said that its increasingly difficult to have any fan lead movement within our grounds simply because of the way tickets are allocated or rules on health and safety.

The fact any group who attempt any form of organising are immediately set upon by the masses, accused of being elitist, ridiculed at every opportunity and viewed by the club as wanna be hooligans with a political agenda to bring anarchy to football grounds all over Europe is a pretty strong argument to convince anybody that its probably a bad idea lol!!

Good luck in your mission.

Just a word of warning, if you are prepared to get a singing group going expect a lot of fans who moan about the atmosphere to turn against you and criticise most things you do. Some may even become aggressive towards you if they don't agree with the songs you try to get going. Most of all you will need a couple of hundred like minded people to join you to have any chance at all.

That's the negative but I applaud your effort and ideas, nice to know there are people line you around the tricky bit really is getting everyone together. I would suggest you try and build it up slowly and remember their are only certain parts of the ground people an easily move to and be together.

Good post. Do agree that if we concentrate on these blocks it may well spread around the rest of the ground. Organisation is definetely the key these days.

Maybe we can organise something for the florist game? If a few of us brought a sh*t load of ticker that would look quite impressive?

WYS

Now this would be good :thumbup:

Leicester "LEICESTER" X2

Cmon you boys in blue " CMON YOU BOYS IN BLUE"X2

Leicesters Blue and white " LEICESTERS BLUE AND WHITE " X2

Ooo woah woah woah woah woah oo woah woah woahhhh

Now that HAS to be started at Watford and Bolton and then we can get it going at the kp as the core should know it !

Perhaps we should get a fat twat to bang a drum? :crylaugh:

Whatever your opinion of Jobber he has done more to try and create an atmosphere than anyone else, credit where it is due, now if you are going to get any sort of real atmosphere going it needs to be done through him, he is a central point, a focal point and one that can make enough noise to reach the whole ground.

The problem is it's quite obvious not everyone's in that area to sing all game are they? Look at the rants about the accumulator boys over the last few weeks.

Organisation is definitely the key, but the last group of lads who did that at home games ultimately ended up failing. If you're standing with your mates in K just start something up for yourselves. Get a few of you to bring confetti, make flags or whatever - but most importantly sing your hearts out all game no matter what those around you are doing. If people are already standing around you hopefully that mentality will spread. It may not happen during the space of 90 minutes, or even in the space of a season, but if you really believe in what you've posted it'll be worth doing.

Defending the accy boys now, the atmosphere has been good before with these present.

Who needs tickertape im just going to bring a bog roll or 2 for forest

Defending the accy boys now, the atmosphere has been good before with these present.

Who needs tickertape im just going to bring a bog roll or 2 for forest

To be fair Stu, it would be quite retro and funny if several hundred big rolls were thrown all together. Let's start a campaign, " clean up the Forest shit, cover it in bog roll"

Didnt really want to bring this up but..... If anyone knows why did the fosse boys sit in the corner of the ground instead of in any of L,k or J block? Surely it would of caught on more in these blocks!?

Also adding to the topic i sit in J3 row nn because there was no spaces in L or K block, anyway I find it personally quite embarrassing how it only seems to be our row and the row above that sing to the chants constantly! I would probs go as far as that there is only around 10 of us that sing CONSTANTLY sing to what I can hear/See it is quite awkward and embarrassing when people carnt be bothered to chant for there own team!

Jobber is one of the main contributers to the atmosphere , without him i dont think we would even get the atmo we get now

I remember a game last season when he wasn't there. There was hardly any atmosphere - suprising how much difference he makes.

Archived