Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Watford Match Thread

apart from bham and brighton where we only let 1 goal in

Last couple of games with him in the team we haven't looked good enough.

Brighton he conceded a penalty, Crystal Palace he was woeful, now part of the side who are getting dominated early on against Watford.

I bet he waits until January before buying anyone, stubborn cvnt!!!

Stubborn was in reference to persisting with poor players like Vardy and James. We've let players go out on loan and not strengthened our side, why? I'm aware we are 2nd but we haven't played well for 4 games now.

Last couple of games with him in the team we haven't looked good enough.

Brighton he conceded a penalty, Crystal Palace he was woeful, now part of the side who are getting dominated early on against Watford.

He basically let Ramage walk past him for the Palace goal as well.

Boro losing , blackpool losing. All the results are going our way - time for us to take the win.

Deja Vu - Wasn't it like this in the season we made the playoffs?

Every time results went our way we fucked up ourselves.

Our lack of making the most of our opportunities is our major downfall.

Stubborn was in reference to persisting with poor players like Vardy and James. We've let players go out on loan and not strengthened our side, why? I'm aware we are 2nd but we haven't played well for 4 games now.

Gallagher went out on loan, and came back, Wellens will be back, who could you be talking about...

Vardy, has a better strike rate than he who cannot be named, and does more off the ball, James is solid and keeping Danns out the team, not the finished article, but what benefit in replacing him for a short term loan, rather than mould him as Leicester player to improve over the next few years.

Where is George Taft, where is Joey Jones?

Bring on Danns and Gally, bet if Gally comes on we will get a penalty and he will score.

I agreed with you about Whitbread, but bringing Gallagher on is a step too far.

Archived