Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Hole

Michael Keane and Jesse Lingard Loan Watch

Hello all, I come in peace.

I am the creator of a Manchester United website called Stretford End Arising. URL: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/

The website runs a monthly feature that follows the progress of United's players on loan. Here is an example: http://www.stretfordendarising.com/youth/2012/10/31/octobers-loan-watch-2012-13-john-cofie-at-sheffield-united/

With both Michael Keane and Jesse Lingard securing a loan move to Leicester City is a forum member interested in participating in the feature? If interested please contact me via a private message so we can discuss further.

A link to foxestalk.co.uk will be included in the published article.

Cheers,

Andrew

Both are excellent prospects. Keane was mightily impressive against Chelsea. He’s improvement over the last 12-18 months has been excellent. He’s the most improved player at youth/reserve level. Lingard is technically gifted and an intelligent footballer.

Both are excellent prospects. Keane was mightily impressive against Chelsea.

Interesting you say that, quite a few people on here said he was garbage. Get the impression some of our fans are talking porky pies.

Reckon theres any chance you'll let Henriquez out on loan?

Bert would be a good chap to do the feature, he goes most games and know his onions.

Or Fez, Scoweh or Joe if they have the time.

All have a keen interest in football writing.

Don't ask Thracian, he'll hate them purely because they're not from our own academy. Although Lingard is magnificent.

Don't ask Thracian, he'll hate them purely because they're not from our own academy. Although Lingard is magnificent.

To be fair to Thracian he absloutley loved Ryan Smith when he was on loan from Arsenal, although we all now how he turned out, actually should imagine a lot of people on here don't which sort of says it all!

I would do it but I can't spell, at times outspoken, crass, and I miss a fair few games.............actually I'm probably the worst candidate on the forum.....ignoring the former Lord Mayor.

Yeah or them boys, not heard much from them these days. I miss them.

Archived