Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Hole

Michael Keane and Jesse Lingard Loan Watch

• 1 month later...

Sounded like he was very good on the radio, won pretty much everything... I have to say if he looked as good as he sounded then he looks like a very good defender.

Yeah he was as solid as he needed to be for most of it. It's worth establishing that Huddersfield were absolutely dreadful and offered little threat but he looked composed and a tidy footballer.

Would like to see a replay of their goal, though, which came largely because we got complacent at the back and I suspect it may be Keane who was guilty or losing his man.

Easy 7/10 performance, though, if not an 8.

Was very good today. When I saw him at Bolton must admit he came across as if he'd never played the game before. Morgan spent the majority of the game calling him back into the position he needed to be. Total contrast to today.

Well Bolton was his senior debut, yesterday was he's second ever senior game, would imagine he was abit nervous in the first game.

I wonder if United would be willing to sell Keane? doubt it myself but he would be a brilliant signing

Not a chance! Pleasing to hear he's doing well. He's highly rated by United fans and seemingly by Sir Alex and our staff. Even Michael Owen said the youngster to look out for in our U21's was Keane. Been impressed with him in the appearances he's had for us. Even against Cheslea against the likes of Mata, Hazard etc he was the better CB. Wottoon on the other hand will no doubt be gone in the summer. Hasn't got the ability unfortunately. Also doesn't have age on his side.

Does anyone know what is happening with this loan deal? The BBC report said it was extended to today, so have they both gone back, will it be extended further, without Keane and Whitbread and SSL injured we look very short of cover at the back.

Archived