Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

F****t Pre Match

I hope we thrash the b**tards we can and will that is how confident I am touchwood it doesn't leave egg on my face lol

Kasper

Da Laet

Moore

Morgan

Schlupp

Knockaert

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Nugent

Waghorn

Subs: Marshall, Lingard, Taft,Logan,James, Futacs,Gallagher and Danns.

4-1 City Win

Nugent, King, Morgan and Knockaert.

Keane had a tight hamstring should should be fit & Whitbread is back

Schmeichel

De Laet Morgan Whitbread Schlupp

Marshall Drinkwater King Knockaert

Futacts Nugent/Waghorn

Logan, Moore, Keane, Dyer, Danns, Waghorn/Nugent, Lingard

Ha all jokes don't mind you lot in all honesty it's Leeds I can't stand, genuinely pooing though at sharp and cox, how are you boys looking recently?

When those two click it's quite something. The movement, the workrate, the touch. It's pretty good to watch. Sharp does tend to miss a few before he scores but he's always in the right place and will score in the end. Cox seems to be the perfect foil for him too, although he does tend to get himself silly bookings, he'll work his arse off and is not averse to scoring the odd belter himself. They're certainly not your average championship strike force.

As everyone knows our weaknesses lie in defence. Before the start of the season we didn't have one, so once SOD arrived it was a case of build from scratch and considering they haven't had any sort of pre-season together I think they're doing all right. It's a shame you won't see Hutchinson play because he seriously is a class above.

I feel infinitely more confident about this one then the same fixture last year....but then my shite 6 a side team could give your lot a better game then Forest did last year.

IMO, it'll be who turns up on the day. Both our sides have had some off days and some belters so far. Should be good, although one things for certain...we won't get a penalty. Been well over a year now since we had one given.

Archived