Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

F****t Pre Match

So from three games ago tearing up all before us, we're now fearful we'll lose to a a bunch of mediocre trees humbled at home by Millwall last weekend. What are we, a bunch of lily-livered cheese munching surrender monkies? It's a game of football so losing is, sadly, an option, but last week I heard Nugent go on about the fear factor, now some of our supporters are 'fearful we'll lose.'

Go to the ground expecting to win. If we aren't confident that spreads to the players. The reverse is also true.

Now stop all these negative thoughts, grow a pair, and score, Leicester, score. We'll never be mastered, by no Forest illegitimate children, we'll keep the blue flag, flying high.

So from three games ago tearing up all before us, we're now fearful we'll lose to a a bunch of mediocre trees humbled at home by Millwall last weekend. What are we, a bunch of lily-livered cheese munching surrender monkies? It's a game of football so losing is, sadly, an option, but last week I heard Nugent go on about the fear factor, now some of our supporters are 'fearful we'll lose.'

Go to the ground expecting to win. If we aren't confident that spreads to the players. The reverse is also true.

Now stop all these negative thoughts, grow a pair, and score, Leicester, score. We'll never be mastered, by no Forest illegitimate children, we'll keep the blue flag, flying high.

YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHYYYYYOOOOUUUUUBBBBBLLLUUUUUEEEESSSSSS!!!!!

BLUE ARMY

BLUE ARMY

BLUE ARMY

Leicester's Wes Morgan best in division - Nigel Pearson

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson says there is no better Championship defender than Foxes captain Wes Morgan.

Morgan, who joined from Saturday's opponents Nottingham Forest in January, has been a key figure as City have climbed into the promotion places.

Pearson told BBC Radio Leicester, "He is one of the players we are building a team around.

"He's as good a defender as there is at this level and has been since he's been here - never mind just this season."

Morgan has played in every league match so far this term and Pearson said his skipper'simpact has been huge.

"He came in at a very difficult period last season and played very well in what was a very average team. He is very popular with the players and his contribution is valued at every level," Pearson added.

"One of the dangers is now we are building him up to put added pressure on to what will be a big day for him. But knowing him as I do - and the character and type of person he is - he will just want to perform in the quiet and efficient manner as he always does.

"That is what I want from him as the captain of the team."

Well if that isnt a kick in the balls for last seasons team then I dont know what is! lol

Its something we knew of course but to have your own manager say it is something different... would be suprised if another 2-3 didnt leave permanently in January...

Tomorrow's a bit of a nightmare.

My 15 year old nipper (also a City fan) has got a Hampshire Cup semi-final near Basingstoke at noon after the which my wife has organised going out with our 20 year old who is at Reading Uni.

We've then got to get back on the island in time for a friend's 50th birthday party in the evening which will leave no time to watch the recorded match.

Some fecker is bound to tell me the score before I get a chance to watch it :(

Having said that, come on you blues and Newport St. Georges Youth Under 16 :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

You not got Sky Go?

I'm driving up from Cornwall for the game and going straight back after. Also, i'm bringing a Forest fan with me so i we lose (which I fear may be the case) the 5 hours back will be bloody awful.

We're in L1 so hope the atmosphere will be decent. Be really embarrasing if its as quiet as the Palace game and they make a good noise.

Given your route, your drive home would be "bloody awful" even if you had Joanna Gosling and Sophie Raworth in the car !! (I have a thing about some of our newsreaders). All credit to you for making the journey.

come on you know the score ;- glass half empty goes with the territory for City fans.When you watch them every time the opposition cross the half way line you expect them to score , every corner and set piece will produce a goal whereas we lay siege to their goal for the entire game and you know we will never score, corners fail to beat the first man free kicks in dangerous position aimlessly wasted concede early and go behind and we will never get it back :P

:D

JJ never plays. I think he's made a couple of sub appearances but that's it. Reid is shoddy 3 games out of 4, but the 4th game he's great. Harding is a perfectly average LB and will be missed as we only have the one and Radi got injured the other week just as he was starting to find his feet and combine with the front two, so that's annoying. The real miss however is Cox. Great workrate, touch and can finish. He must be a massive pain to play against.

Leicester's Wes Morgan best in division - Nigel Pearson

Leicester City manager Nigel Pearson says there is no better Championship defender than Foxes captain Wes Morgan.

Morgan, who joined from Saturday's opponents Nottingham Forest in January, has been a key figure as City have climbed into the promotion places.

Pearson told BBC Radio Leicester, "He is one of the players we are building a team around.

"He's as good a defender as there is at this level and has been since he's been here - never mind just this season."

Morgan has played in every league match so far this term and Pearson said his skipper'simpact has been huge.

"He came in at a very difficult period last season and played very well in what was a very average team. He is very popular with the players and his contribution is valued at every level," Pearson added.

"One of the dangers is now we are building him up to put added pressure on to what will be a big day for him. But knowing him as I do - and the character and type of person he is - he will just want to perform in the quiet and efficient manner as he always does.

"That is what I want from him as the captain of the team."

He is a beast. Pearson seldom talks up his own players individually in the media but that is some praise from him. Massive game for Wes today, if he could break our corners hoodoo again today that would be classic.

Archived