Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Are we the Middlesbrough of the East Midlands.

I thought we were the Birmingham of the West Midlands.

Play in blue, rivals could be Villa, WBA, Wolves even Walsall and Cov depending on what league we're in.

This is surely a pisstake? If not :huh:

Yes we're the Middlesbrough of the East Midlands....except we average about 7,000 more than them at home.

If anything we're the Newcastle of the East Midlands, major underachievers yet clearly the biggest club in the area.

Distance between stadiums.

Ours and cov - 24.5 miles

nottingham - 26.4 miles

derby - 32.5 miles

So there we have it. Cov are our MAIN rivals.

So are Man City Man Utd's main rivals? No, Liverpool are.

Never in a million years will Cov be our main rivals. You may hate them more but what you're saying is actually factually incorrect.

There's been a lot of stupid and unnecessary rivalry threads but this is by far the worst.

I ****ing despise cov, hate the fans the city just everything about them. Forest are just so up themselves at times so its hard not to dislike them but derby i dont like yet they are by far the most likable out of them 3 for me, never claim they dont care, areant complete tossers like others. As for other clubs West Ham can go and **** themselves disgusting club with a disgusting attitude one club id love to see in admininstration and go bust

We play the team I hate on Saturday, only other team worth disliking are Derby. They don't care about us but oddly enough it's the only two grounds where I regularly get negative comments for no reason from the home fans. We won't play Cov again for al ong time so they are, as they alwas have been an irrelevent team to me.

Archived