Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread (A)

Good First half , got the crowd on their back ( not a hard job ) now just a early goal in the second half and the games won IMO .

For those having problems with foxesplayer cutting out , I used to have the same problem when using chrome or firefox but now i use IE for foxesplayer only and it as not cut out once .

Good First half , got the crowd on their back ( not a hard job ) now just a early goal in the second half and the games won IMO .

For those having problems with foxesplayer cutting out , I used to have the same problem when using chrome or firefox but now i use IE for foxesplayer only and it as not cut out once .

Nice one, I'll swap browser if the problem resurfaces - hasn't cut out for ages now though (touch wood).

He's been average for 4/5 games, but he played very well before that. The vast majority I would say agree with that, just not you and your mates.

Wouldn't call them mates tbh.

And it's another case of my statements being took literal again, my fault if I didn't mean it I shouldn't have put it, but when I said poor, I mean average, not as brilliant as many seem to have said he has been.

Really want Vardy to score today. I'm still yet to be sold on him but I want to be a believer...

Same here, I really want him to do well, be a success story of Conference to Championship and beyond like other clubs seem to get but I fear the worst tbh.

Obviously I want him to do well, I want any player in a Leicester shirt to do well but really would love Vardy to do well.

Hope he scores today to prove Wednesday made the wrong decision not signing him as a youngster - Obviously 1 goal wouldn't prove that but it'd be sticking two fingers up at Sheff Wed.

Archived