Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Millwall - Match Thread

Without wanting to over-react, today does feel like a big game for me.

As we failed to win against Barnsley, it feels like we have to win today to keep in touch with the top 2 and to keep any kind of momentum in our season. This is of course not true. We could lose the next 5 then go on a stonking run and win the league.

Going into the Cardiff game on the back of two disappointing results is not ideal though.

Heheheh... I can't get FoxesPlayer running Radio Leicester yet, but I'm listening to the Hull - Huddersfield game in it's place for the time being.

The Hull commentators just said, and I quote - "We know Beckford's got quality, but he's not showing it - very idle."

Vardy shouldn't be starting today, Futacs or Schlupp should of, Vardy offers nothing but running, and his "move" of running to the left then cutting back has never worked

Ok, so how did we get a point from last week then? Who changed the game when he came on and nearly won us the game as well? Ermm, ye it was Vardy.

Really frustrating people saying he offers nothing more..

Ok, so how did we get a point from last week then? Who changed the game when he came on and nearly won us the game as well? Ermm, ye it was Vardy.

Really frustrating people saying he offers nothing more..

he didn't change the game he was a straight swap for the injured Waghorn, Futacs changed the game as when he came on we went 4-3-3 and it was King that nearly won it for us not Vardy, he is a Million pound player and he is distinctly average, at best

Hull win so 4th is the best we can be at the end of the day.

he didn't change the game he was a straight swap for the injured Waghorn, Futacs changed the game as when he came on we went 4-3-3 and it was King that nearly won it for us not Vardy, he is a Million pound player and he is distinctly average, at best

and Beckham is a £3m player. I'd take Vardy everyday of the week.

TBF in was Vardys ball which put him in

Did you watch the game or just ignore Vardy's impact? He came on, won the flick for nugent who played King in on 65 mins when their keeper saved down to his right.

He then scored, and then played a through ball in injury time when King was in one on one. Futacs looked ok, but he did nothing in comparison to Vardy, apart from blazing over from 6 yards out.

And we never changed to 4 3 3. Vardy went and played on the left in a 4 man midfield..

As long as we don't in aerial I would back vardy.

Any long balls forward will be meat and drink.

I agree. Shittu is a beast in the air but Vardy will do him for pace every time if we try and slot him in through the middle. He's also a little clumsy so Vardy's movement could award us a penalty today.

Poor line up choice from Pearson, three in the middle would be ideal against a team like Millwall; however you never know we might play well and win but I doubt it.

Not confident for once today.

We've played three in midfield before, and we were dreadful at Watford.

Archived