Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ccfcritchie

question from a cardiff city fan.

Before we start I think cardiff city and leicester city will finish top two obviously cardiff coming 1st;).

What do you lot think about next saturdya? We have both recently endured poor results at the hands of teams lower down the league e.g for you a draw at home to barnsley and us yes peterborough (lol).

I have watched leicesters progress this season and you definately look more solid than last season, you also along with us have the best squad in the league with some very tidy players and capable managers.

I've read on this board that your midfield is vunerable to a physical approach? Well we aren't a physical team but jordon mutch and aron gunnarson would boss it physicaly if king and drinkwater weren't up for it.

One thing I know is that leicester score goals from a number of sources e.g nugent, waghorn, dyer, knockaert.

I also know that we concede on the road infact I think we might of had 1 clean sheet on the road this season so next saturday will be extremely interesting hopefuly a good atmosphere like the play-offs at the king power couple years back.

I feel optimistic so I'm going for 3 - 2 to the mighty bluebirds

Your thoughts and opinions?

I for one believe we can turn Cardiff over next week, but it's not going to be easy as all Leicester fans know.

Our home form apart from that blip against Palace has been very solid, but in my opinion Cardiff have about 9 players capable of scoring goals, we really only have 4 in Nugent, Waghorn, Knockaert and King.

Should be a battle, a must win game for us to get us back on track going into the congested period.

I for one believe we can turn Cardiff over next week, but it's not going to be easy as all Leicester fans know.

Our home form apart from that blip against Palace has been very solid, but in my opinion Cardiff have about 9 players capable of scoring goals, we really only have 4 in Nugent, Waghorn, Knockaert and King.

Should be a battle, a must win game for us to get us back on track going into the congested period.

I hear you Kingy, but looking at the way our matches have gone against the better teams of late how can you predict anything other than a narrow defeat or a draw which we'll feel like we should have won?

For what it's worth you're being very non-committal which suggests you feel similar to me. :flowers:

Edit: Sorry, too tipsy to realise you only said we can, not we will. Disregard (take the flower though - it'd be most uncouth of me to rescind it at this point).

I'm not sure any team in the whole division is particularly good. Cardiff included.

Again it's a pretty average set of teams with no real obvious winner yet.

To say we'll be the top two would be nice, but you don't have the faintest clue yet to be honest.

As for next weeks game, I think it'll be a draw.

Cant stsnd playing Cardiff since that day. Mother in law being visited for the return game, whetes safe to drink in Cardiff

No where they hate the English. Nearly all the pubs have signs in which say if you're English you won't be served. :P

Are you having a LAUGH Andy king crown jewels??? Thrash cardiff if they play football on the deck?? Delusions of grandeur at play here ... we barely managed a draw against Barnsley in the last home game and i think you are forgetting the quality they have in their ranks. I would have Bellamey and whittingham over any of our players any day of the week. I'm going for 2-2.

There are places to drink but there are very fine lines on where.

You want to avoid CANTON ELY GRANGETOWN and RIVERSIDE.

We don't look for trouble anymore though you would be welcomed in a cardiff pub, infact you will probably find a couple of us in yóur pubs.

We were given an allocation of 2000 tickets we sold out on friday and we asked for more and we were given a couple hundred more from what I heard so we will probably take our full allocation

I ****ing hate Cardiff also.

However at the moment we are in very poor form so unless we snap out of that there's only one outcome, a Bluebirds ... sorry Red Birds / Dragons / Malaysian gorgons or whatever you are now away win.

Personally I think you're all c***s. Hate Cardiff.

That's constructive! :facepalm: I'm really looking forward to this game and tend to agree with Col in his statement about the teams in this division. Yesterday aside Cardiffs home form has been prolific but they're not travelling too well. We've had a mini blip again the last 2 games so if NP doesn't have the lads fired up for this one I'll be stunned .It will be interesting to see how the Reds play, however I am confident if the real Leicester turn up we will have too much for them and I am predicting a 3-1 win.

Winnable.

Cardiff seem nothing like the force away that they are at home, and as already said we have a good record against them at home.

Three wins in our past 10 is disappointing but things will improve once we are back to full strength throughout the team.

Are away form is not as bad as it is made out to be the last 3 away have been fine, a 2 - 1 win v barnsley a 1 - 1 draw at derby and a 4 - 1 drumming of blackburn.

What formation do leicester usually play at home?

Four, Four fooking too with Benson & Hedges upfront.

Archived