Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Best/Worst Away trip of the year?

Best for me was Norwich by far!! One of the best away days I've had following us, everything about it was quality.

Thought Wednesday away was decent but I think that's because it's a quality city for a session.

Worst would be Bolton, shit match, shit atmosphere, shit area, just shit on every single possible level.

My away games in 2012 in no order:

(Last season)

Forest 0 - 0 Leicester

Hull 2 - 1 Leicester

Reading 3 - 1 Leicester

Peterborough 1 - 0 Leicester

(this season)

Torquay 0 - 4 Leicester

Charlton 2 - 1 Leicester

Blackburn 2 - 1 Leicester

Birmingham 1 - 1 Leicester

Not been the best of years for me on away games. Hoping 2013 will bring more luck to me! so yeah my best away game has to be the 4-0 win at Torquay, was a lot there and was singing all game in the terrace.

Norwich. Drinking at 7am on the minibus. Mate had a litre of vodka by the time we reached Thetford. asking the whole of norwich town centre 'where are you?'Pub by the river was brill, on the walk to the ground we saw a bloke in a cherry picker causewayng us to song at him, 'high risk and you know you are' plus the loudest Ive heard our fans since cardiff playoffs. And we won. The after match chants to stringer, nevermind the minibus home! And we won! Not kissed as many blokes when nuge hit the net

Worst

Forest in the cup . 8k fans embarassment, compared to the above with a quarter of the fans.

Agreed with Kitch, it was underwhelming for 8k but it was a million times better than some of the other shoddy ends. Peterborough, Millwall, Bristol City, Watford, Palace (for a win), Brighton etc... last season were all complete and utter shite for atmosphere from our fans.

This year the standard of the day has been quality, but the standard of our away support has literally been as bad as I ever remember it.

Loved Norwich and should have loved Chelsea Had some little scrote Not taken my ticket not Once but twice after aquiring a 2nd one :ph34r: Finaly got in after going to head office Took an hour but only missed 6 mins .Had a good Day at Peterborough worst ? Wolves was pretty shit I thought

Haven't been to many myself, mates have been very busy as he is in the force.

Best this year was probably West Ham away for me, cracking game.

Worst Barnsley, god knows why we decided to go there, nice view from the back of the stand though.

The best was Norwich, I think the fans that went made a lot more effort because of the ticket bulls up before hand. We were up for it before the game started and those goals were great.

I remember after the final whistle the Norwich fans in the stand behind the goal coming over to take photos and videos, we obviously made a lot of noise!

Worst of the year, too many bad ones really due to losing Brighton (bloody cold as well), Watford, Reading, Millwall, Charlton, Wolves, but Peterborough last season wasn't good so I'll pick that one.

Best for me was Norwich by far!! One of the best away days I've had following us, everything about it was quality.

Thought Wednesday away was decent but I think that's because it's a quality city for a session.

Worst would be Bolton, shit match, shit atmosphere, shit area, just shit on every single possible level.

Really?! Thought it was ok for a 0-0 but suppose people often assume that 0-0 draws must be boring. We certainly had plenty of chances, they had a fair few too and the only thing that made that a 0-0 draw was Bogdan having a blinder.

Archived