Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Post-Match City 0 - 1 Cardiff

Huge difference mate. I suggested we should have signed him at the time.

The squad needs improving without a doubt.

In what positions now though Col, you definitely want another midfielder still.

But have you passed on wanting Emmanuel-Thomas and Marlon King?

Not being racist but our history with black strikers since Heskey/Ferdinand has been terrible.

DJ Campbell, Mark De Vries, Elvis Hammond, Carl Cort, Barry Hayles, Jermaine Beckford.

Our best since then was probably Yakubu, yet he was lazy.

Waggy has improved but not prolific, so yes that type of player!

Jason Roberts wasn't exactly prolific for Reading.

Not being racist but our history with black strikers since Heskey/Ferdinand has been terrible.

Banter or not, what a stupid thing to say.

No offense but I've seen you get uptight on countless occasions when people have questioned your information regarding transfer stories, so I wouldn't criticise people for acting like foxestalk is the most important thing in the world. Glass houses and all that.

That's because most of the time it's sensitive stuff :thumbup: if people wanna question it, that's fine but when they start getting abusive, then I get "uptight".

Anyway, nearly Christmas time. Maybe you'll get a personality come Tuesday morning. Enough from me in this thread, enjoy your Christmas and here's to 3 points Wednesday :)

In what positions now though Col, you definitely want another midfielder still.

But have you passed on wanting Emmanuel-Thomas and Marlon King?

DJ Campbell, Mark De Vries, Elvis Hammond, Carl Cort, Barry Hayles, Jermaine Beckford.

Our best since then was probably Yakubu, yet he was lazy.

There's no point suggesting Marlon King on here KF..

And Jay Thomas simply gets met with a laff.

I think it's a tough one personally. We don't seem to want to spend much money and I have a feeling Wood won't choose us.

Ideal world.... Tougher midfielder and in-form striker would much improve this squad.

this is why i never come on here any more, you really are a bunch of sad faced moaning ***** who just revel in it when we lose.. we played well, we should have won, we fired enough shots, yes shame we didnt win but after what we've had to put up with for the past 10 years then omfg you should just **** off if your not that happy to see players actually passing the ball about with atleast some form of skill

OMFG you retards make me angry, i can understand you being pissed if it were a shit team we were playing against but they are 1st for a reason.. damn i just want to shut this board down just so you moaning bastards go away, you sad sad sad sad ****ers

this is why i never come on here any more, you really are a bunch of sad faced moaning ***** who just revel in it when we lose.. we played well, we should have won, we fired enough shots, yes shame we didnt win but after what we've had to put up with for the past 10 years then omfg you should just **** off if your not that happy to see players actually passing the ball about with atleast some form of skill

OMFG you retards make me angry, i can understand you being pissed if it were a shit team we were playing against but they are 1st for a reason.. damn i just want to shut this board down just so you moaning bastards go away, you sad sad sad sad ****ers

Tough day? :kissing::flowers:

Have we got the cash though do we have to offload players such as Danns, Beckford, Gallagher and Wellens to bring in players? or are the Thais reluctant to give NP the cash the spend?

Selling them will help, I am sure we can afford players like Alex Baptiste.

But we still don't know how much we paid for Knockaert, yet people were saying around £2.5 million-£3 million, so we obviously are capable of signing players as expensive as that.

Evening all,

First home game in a while, just got in (well about a beer ago), I hate driving in the rain…… :xmasangry:

Generally speaking I thought we played well, the better side for much of the game and, given the conditions, I am loath to criticise anyone individually, well too much anyway.

After missing a few games a few things really snapped into focus for me today….. :thumbup:

Firstly, we have no control in our penalty box, no one out of Schmeichel, Whitbread or Morgan seem prepared to do what it takes to command that area, personally I think that person should be the keeper but someone must do that, at the moment no one does.

Too many of our clearances from our own box are short and fall to the opposition, no real surprise as King and Drinkwater are in the box helping out the back 4, and with 2 men up and 2 wide there is no one to contest the ball.

We still hit far too many long balls, even first half when we had a measure of control and it was clear that we were dominating on the floor, we gave the ball away much too often by hitting it long, Scmeichel, Whitbread and Konchesky being the main culprits.

When we need to, we have no idea how to change a game, changing our setup seems not to be allowed, we start with our best players in a 4-4-2, then if that is not working we put on our less good players in a 4-4-2…….
:cry:

It is so annoying, fine performances all over the pitch, but as we have seen too often of late, the team performance was less than the sum of the parts. That said, their keeper had to make some excellent saves, we hit the woodwork 3 or 4 times but didn't score, unlucky maybe, but it has happened a little too often this season to be just luck, for me anyway….. :dunno:

no tom just fed up with the instant moaners jeesus we could have played like a top premiership side and these tossers would still find something to bitch about... NOTHING and i mean NOTHING will ever make them happy in any way shape or form, most of it not even constructive criticism

Selling them will help, I am sure we can afford players like Alex Baptiste.

But we still don't know how much we paid for Knockaert, yet people were saying around £2.5 million-£3 million, so we obviously are capable of signing players as expensive as that.

£2.4m.

For every player that comes in the owners wanted 3 to be taken off the books.

Make of that what you will.

How is it, look at our record Mark, they have all been terrible to be honest.

Yakubu's the best striker we've had since Ferdinand and he was almost definitely black.

Not sure what your point is though, don't ever sign any more black players because they might be shit?

no tom just fed up with the instant moaners jeesus we could have played like a top premiership side and these tossers would still find something to bitch about... NOTHING and i mean NOTHING will ever make them happy in any way shape or form

Joys of being a Leicester fan, embrace it!

Going by your name and the way you have wrote that, you are a 15 year old girl?

Some people aren't slagging the team off like myself, but you ought to vent your frustration out on the Pearson out threads instead of this one.

£2.4m.

For every player that comes in the owners wanted 3 to be taken off the books.

Make of that what you will.

Was never good at maths Bert, work it out for me lad ;)

Yakubu's the best striker we've had since Ferdinand and he was almost definitely black.

Not sure what your point is though, don't ever sign any more black players because they might be shit?

I said Yakubu has probably been our best striker since then, and I only said strikers Scouse.

De Vries, Cort, Hammond, Hayles, Campbell, Beckford, what a depressing list.

Was never good at maths Bert, work it out for me lad ;)

:D

Well, if we're after two players there could be a few leaving.

The big problem is the players are on big wages and either won't take a drop or clubs won't pay.

Archived