Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

City vs Hull - Match Thread (A)

This is the problem, we sacrifice something which works all over the pitch.... eg, limiting opponents to the fewest shots on target in the division, whilst creating the most shots on target in the division ourselves - choosing to limit all that because we aren't picking up the results we deserve?

Changing is a gamble because we could lose all that we do right and that's quite a risk.

But also, not changing when the performances aren't being rewarded by results is a risk

I don't know the away stats and cba to look but I heard it was 3 wins in 11 is what I heard and if that is the case then a change in approach is needed, not just more of the same good-to-great performances only to lose out by the odd goal

Time will tell, hopefully we are able to play well in this formation, and give us a plan b that is not lump it to futacs. Being able to flit between 2 formations easily would allow us to change games quickly on the pitch and shore up/go for the kill as we need.

Creating chances and not scoring... we are also approaching that 25 minute mark where we tend to switch off after a bright start.

At least hull haven't scored from their first chance.

Hope this formation means we can keep the pressure up whilst still limiting their chances.

Archived