Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

City vs Hull - Match Thread (A)

f*** off

Pearson may have something to sort out at half time but it's no time to start booing. he's changed formation for the first time I can remember. it will take a half time talk to sort it out. Leicester to win 2-0

You wanna lay off the egg nog mate. The only way we'll score two in this game is if some of the Hull players have taken betting advice from Neil Danns.

Well done City (us, not them) for getting in at half time nil-nil.

A point today would be a great result.

When was the last time we took a smash and grab 3 points, it's the sign of a good team, being able to win without playing particularly well.

Big half ahead ..... I think he's done the right thing in changing the formation and done the right thing apart from Schlupp in for Konch in terms of personnel.

0-0 and under pressure, but still 0-0 ...... the season could turn on the next 45 mins - we sort out the details of the system, come out with some fire in our belly and win, it could swing the momentum of the season ..... but if we lose it reinforces the poor run and makes it look like the new formation isn't the answer - which will lead to the confidence sapping out of the players.

Big 45. Cmon you blues!

I don think we are a very good side. We are away and we are under pressure.

Hence, a draw would be a great result today.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result, but I would hate for us to shut up shop and play for the draw, there is no reason why we can't win this, we created some decent chances in the first half, and we will create some more, we just need to take one of them, and stop gifting possession to Hull.

A dodgy penalty decision wouldn't go a miss either, we could sub on Gallagher to take it, then sub him off again.

Archived