Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

City vs Hull - Match Thread (A)

I said this would be the line up apart from Schlup coming in for Knockesky, Pearson must have seen my post and it struck him.

---------------Kasper--------

DeLat - Morgan - Whitbread - Knockesky

James---King----Drinkwater

Knockeart-------------------------------Mashall

----------------------Nugent-----------------------------

We will win this you watch.

he should try playing something like this but it will never happen due there being way too many strikers at the club

Kasper

DeLat Morgran Whitbread Schlup

James King Drinkwater

Knockeart Marshall

Nugent

Is that the last we'll see of the two Man Utd loanees?

Keane really has been top notch, really glad we extended that loan.

Didn't Keane return to MU quite badly injured/ill, he got great feedback what I saw of the game he did play in

I'm not sure what Linegard offers over our own James though

I really hope this works, otherwise Pearson will be slammed for changing the formation, most likely by those that criticise him for being stubborn.

I do worry that we are changing to match them rather than play to our strengths, but it does look a potentially strong team, it depends if knocky and Marshall can fit into their roles, and the midfield 3 can start off immediately working as a unit and not get in each other's way, if we take too long to adjust to the formation it could be game over before we've found our feet.

Hopefully by 5pm the faithful will be rewarded and the pessimists will scurry back off into the woodwork for a few days at least.

I really hope this works, otherwise Pearson will be slammed for changing the formation, most likely by those that criticise him for being stubborn.

I do worry that we are changing to match them rather than play to our strengths, but it does look a potentially strong team, it depends if knocky and Marshall can fit into their roles, and the midfield 3 can start off immediately working as a unit and not get in each other's way, if we take too long to adjust to the formation it could be game over before we've found our feet.

Hopefully by 5pm the faithful will be rewarded and the pessimists will scurry back off into the woodwork for a few days at least.

It's what lots of people on here want.

It's what lots of people on here want.

This is the problem, we sacrifice something which works all over the pitch.... eg, limiting opponents to the fewest shots on target in the division, whilst creating the most shots on target in the division ourselves - choosing to limit all that because we aren't picking up the results we deserve?

Changing is a gamble because we could lose all that we do right and that's quite a risk.

But also, not changing when the performances aren't being rewarded by results is a risk

I don't know the away stats and cba to look but I heard it was 3 wins in 11 is what I heard and if that is the case then a change in approach is needed, not just more of the same good-to-great performances only to lose out by the odd goal

James kept Koren quiet in the home fixture, that might be in Pearson's thinking.

James hasn't played well away from home though, even with this formation today i'm not so sure.

James at home - Brilliant

James away from home - Poor

James hasn't played well away from home though, even with this formation today i'm not so sure.

James at home - Brilliant

James away from home - Poor

That could be said for quite a few players.

Nugent has scored 1 goal away from home, would you drop him?

Why is it insane? He's always just been here to provide cover and so far we've not needed him? What's the problem?

Loaning someone from Manchester United, and never playing them? Never even putting them on the bench but paying their wages. No-one ever mentions him either, its like he isn't here. It's really odd.

Archived