Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

City vs Hull - Match Thread (A)

Will the signing of Chris Wood be the key to Nigel's future? If we scores a hatful of goals to get us into the Premiership, Nigel is a hero. If he struggles and we miss out on the play offs. Nigel gets the sack.

Pearson knows the deal, he's not an idiot. If we don't go up this season he will leave.

Why Does it seem Nige never gives a pre match team talk?

Did you miss us starting the game strongly and carving out a lot of chances before Hull started exerting some pressure around half way through the half, same against Cardiff and Barnsley, we come out fired up, but can't convert and our heads drop.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result, but I would hate for us to shut up shop and play for the draw, there is no reason why we can't win this, we created some decent chances in the first half, and we will create some more, we just need to take one of them, and stop gifting possession to Hull.

A dodgy penalty decision wouldn't go a miss either, we could sub on Gallagher to take it, then sub him off again.

The formation is pretty defensive. I reckon Pearson will be happy with a draw too.

Sensible football mate.. Win your home games and win/draw some away. I swear that some of you think we ought to win every game.

I disagree with Nige getting sacked/walking away. If we DONT get promoted Id still keep him. When will people realise - Changing the manager isnt the answerr. Have the last 10 years not been drummed into peoples heads?

Couldn't agree more!

The formation is pretty defensive. I reckon Pearson will be happy with a draw too.

Sensible football mate.. Win your home games and win/draw some away. I swear that some of you think we ought to win every game.

That's what we should be aiming for at the moment, considering we're near the bottom of the play-offs, and we want automatic! We need a good winning streak to get us back in it.

I agree, we can keep them out, and we will create a few more chances, we just need to take one of them.

I don't think we ought to win every game, but I think we can, it doesn't look likely at the moment, but we can still win this game.

I disagree with Nige getting sacked/walking away. If we DONT get promoted Id still keep him. When will people realise - Changing the manager isnt the answerr. Have the last 10 years not been drummed into peoples heads?

Absolutely. I think most of us would go along with that. Unfortunately there is doubt as to whether the owners would. Their history suggests not but they may prove the likes of me wrong and show a bit of patience.

I don't know how I'll feel at the end of the season, whether I'll want him to be sacked or not. It's not my decision, though. Rightly or wrongly, if he doesn't get us promoted, he will be gone. I think he's even acknowledged this fact himself.

I don't know how I'll feel at the end of the season, whether I'll want him to be sacked or not. It's not my decision, though. Rightly or wrongly, if he doesn't get us promoted, he will be gone. I think he's even acknowledged this fact himself.

Okay lads , save it for after the game.

Archived